4

"girl you really need to let that go." onika mushed me away and i smacked my lips. i huffed getting back between her legs as she laid there. she's been sleep for so long, i want her to get up with me. i have her awake but she's trying to go back to sleep.

"you might as well let me, so when you give birth it won't hurt so much." i chuckled.

"get away from me with that thing."

"this thing is what you use on me every night." i shook it in her face and she smacked it away. it fell across the bed making me laugh and pick it back up. messing with her is so funny.

i sat it on her face while smiling and she groaned pushing it off.

"beyoncé im finna push you off the bed."

"can i take your virginity?" i giggled. she's gonna push me for real if i keep on. she hates when i say that she's a virgin. but it's actually true....

"yo...i'm not a fucking virgin like.... what?"

"you are though. the most you've had inside of you is two fingers. that cherry is not popped." i started to shake the toy in her face. she had her eyes closed but when they opened she smacked her lips again.

it all happened so fast and i was being pushed to the floor. i laughed as she hit me with a pillow before throwing it on me. she's so easy to bother. the tiny angry midget.

"stop messing with me!"

"why would you do that?" i laughed getting back on top of her as she whined. she wanted to play with the kids and shoot me last night, it's payback. they're always double teaming me with those bullets.

i chilled some and just laid there on top of her with my eyes closed. my arms were tight around her neck when she wrapped her arms around my waist. it was comfortable with her small body under me.

some time went by before we heard knocking on the door and it opened. lyric walked in with a sleep filled face. she laid down in the bed like it was nothing and curled in a ball.

"i have work at 12." she mumbled with her eyes closed. i love the job she has. even though she's just 19, the school we sent her to has so many programs. "kameron has a thing with auntie chelle today, she's gonna come pick her up."

i watched her as she rolled close to onika and i. she arched her back hissing making me look at her weird.

"ow! what is that?!"

"ou shit...don't." i stopped her from sticking her hand under the cover. this will scar my child for life, i do not need her touching that. or seeing it for any reason.

"ma...oh my god, i don't even wanna know." she left the room and i giggled. nobody told her to come rolling in our bed anyways. i swear she does it to herself every time.

"baby wake up." i sat up so i was straddling onika. she really has no choice but to get up, i'm not gonna stop. "i wanna cook, but i want you in there with me."

she looks so pretty while sleeping. i bit her cheek making her yell out. it made me laugh but she pushed me off of her and got out the bed. finally. she's been pushing on me for hours and it hurt for real. but i'm not extra so whatever.

"what do you want me to cook for breakfast?" i got out the bed putting my robe on. i've been awake so i did everything she's doing already. i'm just gonna wait for her. "the regular?"

"yea that's fine." she started to brush her teeth and i went to stand behind her. wrapping my arms around her waist and kissing her shoulder. she's fully clothed which is surprising because usually she's half dressed. "bey get off of me."