62. NABI'S BIRTHDAY LIVE

Birthday In Australia

Their first world tour was slowly coming to an end. Nabi couldn't believe how many months just flew by in the blink of an eye. Even though she missed Korea, her brother, the rest of BTS, ITZY, and Jisoo, it was so much fun going from place to place. Spending time with their precious STAY and showing their possible best at every concert they performed. Nabi finally knew the rush, excitement, and satisfaction that Jungkook always tried to describe to her whenever BTS went on their world tours.

Nabi lazily picked up her phone to check the time, she wasn't tired but lying in bed right now just felt so comfortable. It didn't last long though when the minutes changed from 11:59 pm on the 25th of Septemeber to 12:00 am on the 26th of September. The door to her shared hotel room with Jeongin was thrown open. Nabi barely had time to see who it was before she was tackled in a hug, which punched a groan out of her from the sudden impact.

"Ah, Lix!" Nabi exclaimed.

"Happy Birthday our maknae!" Felix congratulated, grinning and hugging her aggressively.

Nabi couldn't help but laugh. "Thank you, but I can't breathe," she managed out. Felix eased the pressure he was using and pulled back to sit beside her on the bed. "Were you waiting outside the door for the right time?" Nabi asked.

"Hm, I didn't want to be late in wishing you a happy birthday," Felix nodded. Nabi was reminded yet again that Stray Kids was her family, her home. Felix pulled a small box out of his jacket pocket and held it out to her. "When we passed the gift shop, I noticed you liked this a lot."

Nabi creased a brow, wondering what it could've been as she took the box from Felix. She pulled the small blue ribbon off and opened it. Inside was a silver charm bracelet. Felix wasn't wrong, she really did like it when she first saw it but she never thought of buying it. She thought it looked pretty. Except it was a little different than she remembered it being because there was more than one charm on it.

"Do you like it?" Felix asked, intently watching Nabi. "I added more charms onto it. See? One for each of our members. So, nine altogether. You're the koala, obviously, and then there's Channie hyung as a kangaroo, Lee Know hyung as a bunny- "

"I like it," Nabi interrupted him. "I love it, thank you, Lix-yah!" She smiled and hugged Felix again before pulling away and admiring the different charms. "Hannie's the squirrel, I.N-ah's the fox, Hyunjin oppa's the ferret, Seungmin oppa's the puppy, and you're the little chick but... " Nabi scrunched her nose as she turned her wrist for Felix to see and pointed at the last animal charm.

"There wasn't a dwaekki charm," Felix explained, a laugh escaping him as Nabi giggled. "It was either a penguin or a bear, so I guessed at least if I got the pig it was half of what Changbin hyung's supposed to be."

Nabi nodded, hiding a smile behind her hand. "Smart."

"Can't sleep?" Felix asked.

Nabi shook her head absentmindedly, still looking at the bracelet as she played with the different charms.

"Did you drink your tea?"

Nabi looked up at him and nodded. "Yes, but I'm running out of it."

"We're headed back to Seoul in the next two days, I'll get you some more," Felix said. Nabi showed him a heart with her hands as a 'thank you'. He laughed and showed her a heart back. "Come on, I'm not tired. We can play games until one of us falls asleep." He pulled out his phone from his back pocket while Nabi reached for her own phone on the bedside table.

The two sat up playing the new game Felix found for them, talking and laughing until around 3 am that morning. Jeongin slept through it all rather peacefully. He woke up to use the bathroom just before 5 am and found the sunshine of the group and their maknae princess fast asleep beside each other. Nabi was using Felix's arm like a pillow while Felix's one leg was hanging off of the side of the bed. Jeongin looked at the two of them before shaking his head and putting their phones down safely on the table.