Welcome to Freddy's (Chapter 1)

"...Where am i?..what...am...i?.." I pace around the vast darkness, scattered Tvs stacked on top of one another littered all over the vast space. "Welcome, Lefty I presume?" My ears perk up in search of the voice. "..Who's there." The voice chuckles before replying. "I suppose you can call me an old friend.. You may call me Freddy Fazbear, a name you won't remember once all of this begins..If it hasn't ready. " The nearby sound of TV static draws my attention before the voice continues, appearing as a blurry image on the Tv screen. "I'll cut to the chase..I'm here to offer you a deal, come with me, or stay here..but eventually lose your memories...Again." I walk closer to the screen. ".. Go with you where exactly?" I ask hesitantly "..Freddy Fazbear's Pizza.. I know you might be wondering about your friends, your boyfriend.. If you come with me now, I will promise their safety..." I nod slowly before noticing their hand coming from the Tv, grabbing it slowly as He spoke again. "And...for what it's worth...I'm sorry I couldn't save you....My Best Friend.."

(Tiny teaser >:3 might make a new book based on this, since I like how last chapter ended hehehe so! It's done :3)