Chapter 9: Lost

My vision started blurring out for a few seconds, the world around me glitching out. As I continued to walk to the room before collapsing behind the door, the room seemed to be spinning....it's getting worse
"...I wonder.. For a version of springtrap, you seem to be pretty docile.. What are you." I turn to see S.Freddy and Echo near the door as Echo moves out from behind him. "W..what are you even talking about?.." I back up slowly, scanming the room, trying to think of a way out.
"You are going to die today, and the second you do all of this is finally going to end, I already took care of your family, once your useless ass is out of here my goal will be complete."
I look at them, fear slowly overtaking my thoughts. "You... You killed them?..."

"Took you long enough Springtrap, Or is that even who you are, Let me ask you this -" S.Freddy walks over before slamming me into the mirror, shattering it as shards of glass cut into my fur. "Have you ever wondered why you've been hallucinating more than usual? Or perhaps why it is you can't remember your life up until 2 years ago? Of course not, want to know why?~ because this little life of yours. I STARTED IT! , isn't that right, Glitchtrap?" He smirks as he turns to look at Echo, I stand there shaking, unable to process everything I just heard.

"...W-what? Are you..S...AHH!!" I cry out in pain as i feel a sharp pain in my chest, looking down and noticing a shard of glass deep in my chest, i frantically try to remove it, only getting blood on my hands in the process while pushing it in deeper. "S-shit...wh.."

I blink for a few moments, My head spinning as I look down at my own hands, realizing I'm the only one in the room, the shard of glass still in my hands..Echo and S.Freddy were never really here..or were they? I try to move forward, my body feeling sluggish and heavy, tears blur my vision as I feel myself start to get dizzy by each passing second, I start to panic for a second before slowly calming myself  down after a few moments, Not wanting to mess this day up for Freddy, since he really wanted to spend time with me today, wincing in pain as I quickly put a jacket on to cover the bleeding. "S-shit..this is going to be an issue.."

"...S-springtrap?..Why didn't you save us..Didnt we mean anything to you?.." I look up to see Phantom Freddy and the Others in the doorway, My vision getting worse as I try to back up a bit to get some space "I-im sorry! I-i didn't know!!" They slowly start to close in around me, growling at me ....This is all your fault.." I feel tears streaming down my face as i look at them, seeing the hatred in their eyes. "W...what are....you talking...about?....." My vision started blurring, I look up again to find myself standing in front of the bathroom mirror. "W..what the hell is going on with me..that was...D-did i.." I placed my hand on my chest to calm myself down, pulling it away after a moment feeling something damp on my hands, my ears lowering once i finally realized that im seeing blood. "..It was..fuck.." I sigh as I zip up my jacket in the effort of concealing  it for the sake of not worrying the others, i slowly start walking back to the kitchen in the hopes of distracting myself for a little as the pain in my chest increases by the second, not even noticing Echo in the room already. ".. You're hurt..if you don't get it treated, you'll end up dead by tomorrow.." He says as he walks over to me, a worried look in his eyes. "..So be it.. As long as I get to spend my day with Freddy, then I'm happy... Besides... I'm supposed to die anyway... right?" Tears cloud my vision as I finally look up at Echo.

"H-how did you-" He started to say before I look over towards the living room to make sure they can't hear our conversation "...BonBon told me last night..He overheard your conversation..if I am going to die...Then I'm dying my own way..Not by S.Freddy...This is the one thing in my life I finally have control over..I'm not going to let you, Or anybody else take that way from me." I glare at him before making My way back into the living room, sitting beside Freddy as I hear him talking about his plans for the future, a small smile forming on my face as I lean on my head back on the couch, in an attempt to distract myself from the pain.

                             Echo's ??? Pov:

I watch as Springtrap leaves the room, a small smirk on my face "Heh..Looks like everything is going just as I planned, Once he's gone, I can do with this timeline as I please" "Are you sure about that?." I turn around quickly to see Funtime Freddy standing in the kitchen doorway "...So you heard, hm? Doesn't matter, nobody will believe you -" The next thing I know, I'm slammed against the wall by my neck, I look him in the eyes before taking on my proper form. ".. You look like a weasel." He growls at me before the others run into the room. "Oh hahaha, well, isn't this just perfect- HEY SPRINGTRAP? HOW'S THAT WOUND TREATING YOU!" I glare at them before teleporting out of Freddy's grasp and into the living room. "DONT YOU DARE TOUCH MY SON!!" Ballora yells from the kitchen as she makes her way over to the room.

"Doesn't make a difference. He'll be dead soon anyway," I say as I take his jacket off in front of them. "It's funny what a little bit of mind games can push a person to do." Funtime Freddy runs over to him before turning in my direction."Cut the bullshit. Who the fuck are you and what have you done to my boyfriend!!!." He growled at be and held springtrap close to his chest. I can't help but laugh at the situation "Oh? Well allow me to Introduce myself, The names glitchtrap, as for "Echo" He's never existed, just a little persona I came up with Right after i first came here. All I did was simply take that form, and nobody was the wiser Heheh smart right?~"

"If my boyfriend dies, I swear to God, I'll make sure you'll be next." I walk past him, not really listening."Yeah, whatever you say. You can't kill me. Not unless you want your little bunny over there to stay dead, Now, be a good little bear and stay out of my way. As for the rest of you. HA! IT'S BEEN FUN!" I quickly teleport over to Funtime Freddy, Launching him across the room before walking over him to grab springtrap from his now unconscious body. "Now, if you excuse me, I've got a little delivery for my boss." "GIVE HIM BACK!!!" I heard baby call out, i payed no attention to her however, teleporting out a few seconds later, arriving in a large hallway with a metal door at the end. "..It's Time."