Chapter 2: Catching Feelings

"SHIT SHIT SHIT- IM GONNA BE LATE-" I said almost in a half yell, attempting to skate faster down the vacant road just in order to get to my job on time, The chill winter air blowing through my fur, A small smile forming as I put my headphones on, Google maps playing Over my music just to make sure I don't end up getting lost.
"I swear if I end up being late on my First Day Freddy will never let me hear the end of it.."

Before long, I noticed the air seeming to be a bit colder than usual, pulling out my phone's map before noticing there was a beach a few blocks down. "Ooo - that's perfect! Maybe I'll take the others here in the summer..and a few friends if I end up making some.." I said, mumbling the last part to myself as I lift my head up, finally taking notice of the huge glowing sign that read.

CIRCUS BABY'S ENTERTAINMENT AND RENTALS

"Woah.. They are absolutely nailing the presentation..heh, if today goes well, I definitely might stop by here in my free time..beats sitting around all day." I look up to see the building up in front of me in awe, finally taking in just how big this place seems to be.

"Oh Geez...I wonder if they have a snack bar ther-" Before I can even finish my sentence, My phone rings in my pocket causing me to jump a little and fall off my Skateboard onto the asphalt road outside the building.

"Ow- the fuck?..Who?" I stand up slowly, a little disoriented before pulling my phone out of my pocket, Quickly opening it as I dust myself off and running inside before Quickly Entering the building.

I Quickly shield my eyes for a few seconds to adjust to the dim lights inside the main office. "Alright.. This place seems nice so far.." I say to nobody in particular, Looking around before finding a nametag made for me on the desk

I slowly put it on as I head to the elevator across the room, placing my Skateboard in the nearby closet before finally remembering to pause my music in the hopes to perserve my phones battery for the night, A loud static sound comes through the speaker above me "GAH- a little warning next time would be nic-" I get cut off almost immediately by the speaker once again.

"Welcome to the first day of your exciting new career! Whether you were approached at a job fair, read our ad at Screws, Bolts, and Hairpins, or if this is the result of a dare, we welcome you. I will be your personal guide to help you get started. I'm a model 5 of the Handyman's Robotics and Unit-Repair System

But you can call me Hand-Unit. Your new career promises challenge, intrigue, and endless janitorial opportunities." It spoke in a robotic voice, As I stand there playing with the little pin that came with the nametag

The pin appearing to be a white and purple bear "..That's adorable- I am soooo taking this home with me" I said softly before Handunit continues speaking once more, cutting off my train of thought completely.

Please enter your name as seen above the keypad. This can not be changed later, so please be careful. "Um...this keypad is broken - maybe if i.. like smack it around a bit, it will fix itself?-" I say as I do exactly that, accidentally hitting my chest in the process, accidentally slipping my finger on the touchscreen buttons.

"Wellll damn it- Back to the future has lied to me- The betra-" Handunit speaks up once more once again cutting off my conversations to myself "..rude" I managed to add in before the voice starts talking once more

It seems that you had some trouble with the keypad. I see what you were trying to type, and I will auto-correct it for you. One moment. Welcome: EGGS BENEDICT

"..snrk..E-eggs Benedict?" I chuckle softly at the stupidity of that name "i am sooo going to save that as chicas contact-" my tail wagging slowly at the thought of that, a large buzzing noise comes from behind me as the elevator slowly comes to a stop, Handunit blaring over the speaker once more