Chapter 8: Date night!

I stood there for a few minutes trying to
process what he asked, my tail unable to
stop wagging just from the mere thought of it. "Y-you..want to go on a date..w-with
me?" I can't help but smile as I hugged him, practically tripping over myself to do so."I...I'd love that!" Baby walks in the room with ballora before walking over to us.
"Heyyyy! What's going on, you two?." Baby asked before sitting down on the couch. "O-oh! J-just taking springtrap on a D-date later! Hehehe!" Funtime Freddy smiled as he sat down besides Baby, i make my way to our room to figure out what to wear, leaving those three to talk to themselves as my tail wags.

"Okay-...whatt do I wear -" I stand there for a few minutes, unable to decide anything.
"How about I help you decide, buddy?" Funtime Foxy walks in the room, closing the door behind him as he walks to the closet across the room "Now let's see..From what I've overheard it's your first date..So perhaps a suit and tie will do you well, Since you don't have one I'll let you borrow one of mine" He smiles before heading out the room as quickly as he arrived, heading off to his room and leaving me sitting there.
"These guys are really sweet.. I wonder how my family has been? I haven't heard from them in a while now.. I've tried texting them, but I got no response.." I stand up and make my way down the hallway and into the living room, noticing it's just ballora and Baby sitting there.
"Have you seen Freddy?" I sit beside them on the couch. "Hm? Oh, I believe he went to have a talk with Yenndo, " Baby said as she looked up from her phone.
"Ah okay!- what are you looking at?" She hands me her phone. "I've been reading something called Fazpad? It's a fanfiction website, I've been working on one myself, with BonBons help, of course. "
I take out my phone and search for the app on my phone "Fazpad hm? Such a strange name for a website.. Why would someone want to spend their time writing?-"
"Bonbon would cry if he heard you say that." I can't help but chuckle at that comment. "Heh yeah -..Please don't tell him I said that! Anyways!" I think of a way to change the subject, noticing Bonbon in the hallway walking to the living room."I have to go to water my pet...rock...yes- okay! Immma go do that- byeee!!" I stand up quickly and rush into Freddy's room at the end of the hallway, closing the door behind me. "Phew.. That could have ended pretty badly right Freddy-...SHIT SORRY I DIDN'T KNOW YOU WERE CHANGING!!" I quickly cover my eyes, not even noticing Freddy was in here until a second ago. "...Hun we literally shower together -" I stand there with my eyes covered, already embarrassed about the whole situation
"Listen, just because I've seen you naked before doesn't mean it doesn't make me nervoussss- I didn't have time to mentally prepare!" I can hear him chuckling from across the room "F-fuck you're cute..Okay I'm dressed now, you can look" He walks across the room before gently holding my hands, moving them away from my face. "W-woah...You look...Pretty handsome in that suit..heh" My tail wags again as I quickly move past him to grab my polaroid camera from on top of my bed, carefully climbing down as i walk back over to Funtime Freddy "Heh okay! Now..Say cheese!" I smile softly as I take his picture, afterwards i walk across the room and open my dresser again,about to put the camera away yet we end up taking half an hour taking pictures of each other, I place the developing photos in my dresser to make sure they don't get messed up while they take time developing fully. "H-hey Cupcake? I-i think we should start heading out now, The places I picked out will be closing in a few hours and it's already 7 pm" I put my camera around my neck before pulling him into a hug "Hehe okay! Oh! And remember not to grab Bonbon on your way out!~" I say jokingly as Freddy helps me get dressed into the suit Funtime Foxy picked out for me. "S-so...H-how do I look?" I cover my eyes with my ears, not sure how I feel wearing a suit. "W..Well, if you ask me.. I think you look absolutely stunning..E-even if you always look perfect to me.. No matter what you wear.." A small blush appearing on my face as I place my hand on his cheek, kissing him as a small smile forms on my face."Thank you..N-now Let's get going! Heh, lead the way captain!"
I can hear him Giggling as He holds my hand and runs to the elevator, It takes a few minutes before they finally opened again, We make our way outside, a chill breeze rushing by as I look up at the sky, noticing the sun is almost done setting since it's March. "C-Come on Slowpoke! Hehehe We are almost there!~" I run to catch up to him "You seem pretty excited"