chapter 7

Sunoo's pov~

As we reached the mansion sunghoon left the car and went inside the mansion I felt a bit hurt I was never treated well in my own House and seems like the same thing is also going to happen here ,while I was deep in my thoughts a tall guy came and opened the door for me which startled me a bit and made me snape out of my thoughts.

I looked towards him and he seemed really polite .

I got out of the car and he introduced himself with a sweet smile " hi my name is k and I am Mr. Park sunghoon's butler"

I nodded with a small smile and introduced myself."um can I call you hyung u seem to be older than me and i don't want to be disrespectful" I asked him he nodded with a smile and asked me to follow him .

After I got inside with k hyung walking infront of me i spotted sunghoon sitting on the sofa .

"K go and keep all his things in my room " said sunghoon in a serious tone . K slightly bowed and left sunghoon motioned me to come towards me .

I walked slowly towards him before I could comprehend anything I was jerked bu my arms towards sunghoon which made me loose my balance but was held by my waist by none other than sunghoon

Third person pov~
While sunghoon held sunoo by his waist he could not stop bot stare at his breathtakingly beautiful features he can back to his senses after he felt sunoo trying to regain his posture .

Sunghoon left his waist and started .

"You already know that you were sold to me by your parents. So there are some rules that you have to follow.

"You have to do whatever I'll tell you to do ."

"You can go anywhere in the mansion except my office."

"You are not aloud to took to anyone outside of the mansion except your brother "

"You are not allowed to go out if I don't tell you to go not even your college ".

After sunoo heard the last rule he finally looked towards sunghoon who was giving him a cold stare .

"Why am I not allowed to go to the university?"he asked softly his voice noy above a whisper but sunghoon heard it

"I don't think that it is necessary for me to answer your questions."sunghoon replied

"Now come on I'll take you to our room "sunghoon said and started to walk away sunoo followed him with a somewhat sad expression he already felt suffocated he was not allowed to go anywhere nor he could meet any of his friends.

He missed them all especially his brother.

When the both of them entered the room sunoo was surprised on seeing the huge room it had all black furnitures the walls were painted in black and grey the room looked elegant and dark it just matches sunghoon's aura thought sunoo

When the both of them entered the room sunoo was surprised on seeing the huge room it had all black  furnitures the walls were painted in black and grey the room looked elegant and dark it just matches sunghoon's aura thought sunoo

(Something like this but a bit bigger)

Sunghoon left sunoo in the room and left to change .

He sat on the near the huge window and stared out at the beautiful night view. He was so much lost in his thoughts that he didn't notice sunghoon leaving the washroom.

"You can now go and change your clothes have been arranged in our closet" sunghoon said while taking his phone from the bedside table .

Sunoo nodded and went to change he was amazed by the huge washroom and a walin closet

(This was the closest that I could find😭)

I quickly took a warm bath and changed into my night wear and went out and saw sunghoon on his phone sitting on the bed I made my way out and sunghoon looked at me .

I nervously went to the bed and layed down back facing him . I heard him switch of the lights and felt soft snores after a few minutes and go to know that he was asleep.

I told my self In my mind that tomorrow would be a bit better and fell asleep.

________________________________

Hey everyone I know that I had not updated from quite a long time so sorry for the late and short update as my school has started and my schedule is a bit busy but I'll try to update a chapter once a week .

Pls do vote and comment as it motivates me to write and i would love to read your thoughts 😊😊

Pls ignore the grammatical mistakes as English is not my first language 😅

Hope you liked this chapter as it was a bit rushed 💖💖💖💖💖

Have a good day/night.