chapter 3

Sunghoon's pov~

I was sitting on the sofa infront of mr.kim in his house until I saw to young boys entering the house . They looked shocked to see us and when I saw Kim sunoo I could not take my eyes of him he was extremely pretty. I looked towards Heesueng hyung to say something but saw that he was starring at the puppy looking boy standing beside sunoo i assume he was his older brother.

When sunoo came and sat in front of me i was continuously starring at him and I smirked internally.

I was listening to mr.kim telling sunoo about how he was going to marry me.

I could see that sunoo did not react untill his father mentioned that he was sold to me and I was also his owner.

Third person's pov ~

When sunoo's father was going to slap him sunghoon stopped him by holding his hand " don't you dare touch what's mine "said sunghoon furiously glaring at sunoo's father .

He turned to sunoo who was in daze still processing all of it that was going on . Sunghoon let out a sigh and left the house with Heesueng but before leaving he motioned Mr. And mrs.kim towards him and spoke something which the two boys in the room could not exactly understand as they were talking in a very low voice after talking sunghoon and Heesueng left the house and mr.and mrs.kim turned towards sunoo.

With an evil smile the coupe happily said" you are getting married the day after tomorrow so start packing your belongings "

After his parents went to their rooms sunoo crouched down and started to cry silently Jake who saw all this came and hugged his little brother. sunoo started to cry a bit louder in his brother's arm saying that he did not wanted to get married or leave him .
But Jake couldn't do anything and tried his best to comfort his little brother.

Jake's pov ~

After mom and dad left the living room I saw that sunoo silently started to cry and went towards him and engulfed him in a hug he started to cry louder on my shoulders but I could do nothing because if I say anything they will only hurt sunoo so I tried my best to comfort him .

He was the only one that I had besides from my friends mom and dad never treated him nicely by saying that he was to feminine and was a disappointment and when I said anything they used to beat us that's why both of us were always very scared of our parents.

While I was thinking all this i realised that sunoo had fallen asleep on my shoulders so I silently took him to our room and mad him lie down on his bed . And after changing and thinking of what could happen to sunoo if he said anything i also drifted off to sleep.

The next morning~

Third person's pov ~

Sunoo woke up to the sounds of the birds chirping he looked to his side and saw his brother sleeping peacefully.

He silently stood up from his bed and made his way towards the washroom he saw himself in the mirror and started to recall the things that occurred last night his eyes were puffy from the crying he had done last night but he still managed to wash up thinking he could do nothing .

When he came out of his room he saw his mother suddenly barging into the room which startled sunoo and woke Jake up from his deep slumber "both of you get ready and come down stairs we have to go for shopping, and dress nicely" their mom said sternly and left the room .

Sunoo and Jake looked towards each other and quickly got ready keeping in mind if they are late they'll be punished .

A few minutes later~

After both the brothers got ready they went downstairs and saw their mom wearing a beautiful and expensive dress they went out and saw a luxurious car the both of them were confused but followed their mother after a few minutes they arrived at a simple yet luxurious looking boutique and sunoo and Jake understood the purpose of them being here as they entered they saw sunghoon standing there with Heesueng beside him.

"By seeing where we are you both might've understood why we are here? "Said Mrs Kim while smirking

________________

Hi everyone hope you all liked it and thankyou for all the readers who have voted for my story💖💖 and sorry for the late update y'all 😭😭

I wanna apologize for not updating sooner as my final exams are starting this month so now I'll be able to update after 15 March and I promise that I'll give you all a lot of updates 😭💖

I am sorry again 😭😭

Have a good day/night 💖💖💖✨