chapter 5

Third person pov~

When sunoo bid his good byes to everyone in the mansion he followed sunghoon toward his car and sat down in the passenger seat. The ride to sunoo's house was just a 15 min drive , and none of them uttered a word there was an awkward silence inside the car just the sound of music was heard .

As they reached sunoo's house he came out of the car and thanked sunghoon for dropping him back.

But sunghoon just stared at him and nodded and then he left .

Sunoo made his way inside and saw that his parents were not at home and he let out a sigh of relief. He made his way upstairs towards his room ,but upon entering he saw all his friends sitting in his room including Jake .

There eyes were teary and yeonjun immediately got up from the chair he was sitting on and hugged sunoo tightly.

Sunoo stood still trying to comprehend what had happened and looked towards Jake and realised that he had told them . Sunoo let out a shaky breath and hugged yeonjun back .

Just a few seconds in the hug everyone heard soft sniffles and looked at the dou's direction worried .
Yeonjun looked down towards sunoo and saw him crying silently he felt bad for the younger . Sunoo was a very bright and cheerful person even if he was suffering a lot he never showed it to anyone he never cried infront of anyone leaving his brother Jake so this was the first time everyone saw him crying .

Yeonjun pulled away from the hug and took sunoo towards the bed in the corner of the room and made him sit down and sat beside him .

Jake gave a side hug to his brother and the others sat infront of him assuring him.

When after a few minutes sunoo stopped crying he looked towards jungwon and hugged him . Jungwon and sunoo were bestfriends since diapers after Jake jungwon was sunoo's comfort place.

He hugged him and then pulled out niki and taking asked sunoo that what had happened and sunoo started to tell them everything.

After a few hours they all were getting sleepy and decided to stay over Jake,jungwon,sunoo,niki in sunoo's room and yeonjun , beomgyu and Taki in jake's room.

Sunoo's pov~

I woke up and saw Jake hyung,niki and jungwon curled up together i smiled at the view beside me . I then got up and went to freshen up I saw myself in the mirror and I couldn't recognise my self I was pale got a lot more skinny but then suddenly i remembered today was the day of my wedding .

I started to get flashbacks that how my parents just sold me to the mafia boss as if was nothing but just an object .
It hurts it hurts a lot when I see other parents caring for their kids but I guess it's just my fate. I let out a deep sigh and started to wash up .

Once I came out of the bathroom I saw jake hyung awake and yeonjun hyung was also there they both were talking about something i guess.

Once they saw me Jake hyung motioned me to come towards them .

I went towards him and he hugged me . I tried not to cry , greeted them good morning with a small smile.

"Sunoo-ya you don't have to smile if you don't want to we are here for you"said yeonjun hyung smiling a bit

Third person pov~

Suddenly the rooms door burst open and and beomgyu and Taki were standing there .

Beomgyu sensed the tension and tried to brighten everyone's mood .

"GOOD MORNING BITCHES" he said cheerfully just to earn a slap on the back of his head from yeonjun who was glaring at him .

Beomgyu cutely mouthed a small sorry which made sunoo , Jake and taki laugh.

This made jungwon and niki wake up .

"Woah why are you all laughing so loudly in the morning you disturbed my beauty sleep" niki said sassily but everyone else found it cute.

"You all will be present
Today in my wedding,right?" Sunoo asked with hopeful eyes.

"Of course we will be there for you sun" said jungwon getting out of the bed and hugging his best friend.

Sunoo smiled and initiated a group hug. They all hugged each other .but suddenly the romm opened again with a lot more force which was applied earlier. It revealed sunoo and jake's mom .

She had a annoyed face but seeing the others she switched to a fake smile quickly.

"Good morning kids i didn't know that you all will be there so are you all excited for sunoo's wedding" she said smiling which made Jake feel disgusted that how could someone smile after doing such a thing to her own son.

They all nodded "sunoo your dress has arrived go and get ready you all should also get ready" she said again while handing the dress to sunoo and smiling at everyone a fake smile to be exact sunoo felt suck upon seeing his mother the smile .

She had never smiled at him or Jake she was always annoyed so it was new for him when he saw that her mother knew how to smile cause until yesterday he thought she didn't.

______________

Hi everyone I am back with a new chapter and my exams are over now so I can give you all a lot of new chapters it's short but I promise the next chapters will be longer and more interesting ☺️☺️

Its not proofread well none of the chapters are so kindly ignore the grammatical mistakes 😅😅

I hope you liked it and thankyou for +1k reads💖💖💖

Love you all✨✨

Have a good day/night