chapter 6

Sunghoon's pov~

I woke up when I heard my room's door being open and small giggles were heard i opened my eyes and saw the most precious thing of my life my little sister.

I got up and smiled at her and she smiled back .

"Oppaaaaaa now go and get ready you forgot that today you are going to get married to sunoo oppa Heesueng oppa told me to wake you up. Now I am going oppa would come here in a few minutes"said sunha and I gave her a smile and nodded she the went out of my room .

I let out a sigh and went inside my bathroom to freshen up . I heard a knock and saw Heesueng hyung and Jay hyung and they both were holding a lot of things in their hand .

I walked towards them and hugged Jay Hyung happily Jay hyung was my cousin and was a year older then me i thought of him and Heesueng hyung as my real older brothers .

Third person pov~
After sunghoon pulled out of the hug Heesueng and Jay kept the things they had in their hands on sunghoon's bed"this is your suit and other things for your wedding today the dress is given to sunoo's mother so we all have to get ready and reach the wedding hall till 3" Heesueng said and sunghoon just gave a nod after that Heesueng left them cause he had got a phone call.

"Sunghoon you did not tell me that you were going to get married I got to know about your wedding last night from Heesueng hyung why didn't you tell me " said Jay

"He also did not tell me or seoyon or yuqi noona we also got to know it last night " Said sunha who had entered the room and ran to her Jay hyung to hug him

Jay looked at sunghoon with a questioning look but then looked back at sunha and talked to her for a bit until a maid came and told her that sunha's best friends wonyoung,yeji and ryujin were there .

She said goodbye to her two brothers and ran to her bestfriends.

After sunha left the room Jay turned towards sunghoon and said"why did you not tell me that you were in a relationship and you did not even tell anyone that you were getting married" said Jay sulking but his expression shifted to a shocked one after hearing what sunghoon said next.

"I was not in a relationship his parents sold him to me" said sunghoon calmly as if it was nothing.

"What?!" Asked Jay in disbelief "sunghoon did you ask the boy if he wants to marry you or not ?"

"It doesn't matter if he wants it or not I am his owner and he has to do whatever I say" said sunghoon

Jay was shocked at sunghoon's behaviour and left the room .

He bumped into Heesueng "hyung why didn't you stop sunghoon when you knew that the boy was sold by his parents it's illegal you all did even asked what the boy wanted" said Jay his voice full of frustration

Heesueng sighed " Jay I can not do anything even if I am older that him he want listen to me about this"

Jay sighed again until they heard three familiar voices they looked downstairs and saw their friends soobin, taehyun, and Kai .

They both went downstairs and hugged them and talked for a bit, and all of them went to get ready .
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Sunoo and his friend along with his brother and parents had arrived at the venue sunoo was sitting in a room and looked towards the mirror that was in front of him with emotionless eyes he did not know whether to cry or laugh he was getting married but he did not love the person he barely even knew him he just knew that his soon to be husband is going to be his owner .