Sly ex-girlfriend and friend Part 21

In the homeowners' group, Lin Mama could still be seen there talking endlessly.

"Have you all seen the news? Our country has the strength to deal with this snow disaster completely!"

"Don't worry, all problems will be solved."

"Um, if anyone needs supplies at home, everyone who can help, please do so. After all, this snow disaster will soon pass, no need to hoard supplies."

However, the responses to her were few.

Clearly, after two days, there was no sign of the snow disaster ending, causing many people to start worrying.

Fang Yuqing sent a message to Zhang Yi again.

"Zhang Yi, are you okay?"

Zhang Yi raised his eyebrows. Fang Yuqing probably felt that she had been cleaned up by Chen Zhenghao.

However, he didn't think Fang Yuqing was being kind-hearted.

"I'm fine."

"Oh, that's good."

Inside, Fang Yuqing was somewhat disappointed.

But soon, she said, "We've run out of food at home. I remember you bought a lot of stuff. Can you give me some?"

"In return, I'll treat you to dinner, okay ღ('・ᴗ・')"

A cold smile appeared on Zhang Yi's lips.

Sure enough, this woman must have a purpose for looking for him.

He remembered when he went to the supermarket last time, Fang Yuqing and Lin Cai Ning also bought some things.

Although not as much as he did, it wasn't enough to run out in two days.

"Oh, what you're talking about is from a long time ago. I didn't leave those things at home, and actually, my family doesn't have much either."

Fang Yuqing still wouldn't give up.

"Then how about giving me a few packs of instant noodles? Surely you can spare some since you manage the warehouse, right?"

Zhang Yi was very slick.

"Really out of instant noodles. Look, I usually only eat these."

He took a picture of the Australian Dragon and steak on the table and sent it to Fang Yuqing.

On the other end, Fang Yuqing, upon seeing the picture, was so angry her eyebrows stood up.

"Damn Zhang Yi, what do you mean by this! Are you trying to provoke me on purpose?"

Beside her, her best friend Lin Cai Ning peeked out from under the covers.

Because it was too cold, the two of them slept on the same bed.

As soon as Lin Cai Ning saw the delicious food in the picture, her eyes lit up with envy!

Ordering takeout or having men treat them to meals was all they had been doing these days.

The heavy snow had locked down the city, leaving them both extremely hungry.

Seeing Zhang Yi still able to eat Australian Dragon and steak, the two women felt both angry and envious.

Angry because Zhang Yi was eating alone without even thinking to send some over to them!

Lin Cai Ning immediately said sourly, "Wow, this Zhang Yi is too much! To actually have such delicious food at home, I never would have thought!"