Angry retort to a lickspittle Part 10

Zhou Peng was showing great affection to Fang Yuqing by the side.

However, it was obvious that Fang Yuqing was not interested in this kind of man like Zhou Peng.

In terms of economic conditions, Zhou Peng was much worse off than Zhang Yi, he even rented his house.

But, Fang Yuqing still smiled and said to him, "Thank you, Zhou Peng. But I happened to have plans with friends that night. What a coincidence!"

A look of disappointment flashed across Zhou Peng's face.

He had spent his entire month's salary on these two concert tickets!

He had hoped to confess his feelings to Fang Yuqing during the concert.

But he didn't expect to be rejected.

Seeing this scene, Zhang Yi smirked.

He knew that Zhou Peng, this lapdog, would not get any results in the end.

But in his disappointment, Zhou Peng saw Zhang Yi smiling beside him and couldn't help but feel angry.

To divert his embarrassment, he immediately walked over to Zhang Yi and said, "Zhang Yi, you are so unscrupulous! A grown man, letting a woman help you move things. Do you have any shame?"

"Yuqing came to work today and kept complaining about back pain. Next time, I hope you won't trouble her!"

Zhang Yi glanced at Fang Yuqing.

It turned out that this woman had spread the word.

Fang Yuqing even pretended, "It's okay, actually there's nothing wrong with my body."

"It's just that I can't do heavy lifting, it seems like I strained my back a bit."

As she spoke, she reached out and pinched her small waist, then frowned in pain.

To show his masculinity in front of Fang Yuqing, Zhou Peng bravely pointed at Zhang Yi, "You quickly give Yuqing 500 yuan for medical treatment."

Unexpectedly, Zhang Yi's eyes turned cold and he scolded Zhou Peng, "Helping me move things was her own initiative, I didn't ask her for help."

"Besides, what kind of person do you think you are, pointing fingers at me here?"

"Do you really think highly of yourself?"

With a harsh scolding from Zhang Yi, both Zhou Peng and Fang Yuqing were shocked.

Zhou Peng was just an ordinary office clerk in the warehouse, without power or influence.

But seeing Zhang Yi truly angry, Zhou Peng suddenly felt intimidated.

"Why... why are you shouting so loudly?"

"I was just discussing with you."

Zhang Yi sneered, turned around, and left.

He couldn't be bothered to argue with Zhou Peng any longer.

Because to Zhang Yi, anyone he looked at now seemed like a dead person.

Why bother talking to a dead person?

After Zhang Yi left, Zhou Peng ran to Fang Yuqing, whispering, "Yuqing, I told you that Zhang Yi is not a good person. You should stay away from him in the future."

Fang Yuqing frowned, feeling puzzled.

Because in the past few days, Zhang Yi seemed to have completely changed.