Shopping and stockpiling goods Part 3

Zhang Yi's attitude towards Fang Yuqing was very cold.

Fang Yuqing and Lin Caining also sensed that something was wrong.

However, they mistakenly thought that Zhang Yi was an invisible second-generation rich kid, and instead of getting angry at Zhang Yi's attitude, they actively approached him.

"What's wrong with rich people having a bit of an attitude? That's called having class!"

"Hey, Zhang Yi, were you just eating at this restaurant?" Lin Caining asked nonchalantly.

Zhang Yi frowned slightly. This woman was no good either, just like Fang Yuqing.

She had a share in tricking him with the food and causing his death.

"Yes," Zhang Yi replied coldly, then put his hands in his pockets and walked towards the supermarket.

Fang Yuqing and Lin Caining quickly followed.

"Zhang Yi, where are you going?" Fang Yuqing asked with a gentle smile.

"To the supermarket," Zhang Yi replied coldly, with a hint of impatience in his voice.

If he didn't want her to experience the despair of the apocalypse, Zhang Yi would have killed her on the spot.

Fang Yuqing exchanged a glance with Lin Caining and quickly said, "What a coincidence, we were also planning to buy some things. It's on the way!"

By now, Zhang Yi had figured it out.

They must have seen him dining at a Michelin three-star restaurant and mistakenly thought he was some kind of invisible rich kid.

That's why they suddenly became so enthusiastic about him.

He couldn't be bothered to say anything to them, so he walked straight to the supermarket.

But the more he acted this way, the more Fang Yuqing and Lin Caining believed he was a rich kid.

Otherwise, why would he be so overbearing?

The two of them followed Zhang Yi, with Fang Yuqing even walking beside him and sometimes intentionally reaching out to touch him.

When Zhang Yi looked at her, she would act shy and turn her head away, blushing as if she were very shy.

Zhang Yi sneered inwardly.

"What a skilled actress you are. If you went to act in a movie, you would definitely win an Oscar for Best Actress."

Zhang Yi entered the supermarket, grabbed a shopping cart, and started walking inside.

Fang Yuqing and Lin Caining quickly pushed their own carts to follow him.

"Zhang Yi, were you eating with someone at the restaurant?" Fang Yuqing asked with a smile.

"I can't eat by myself?" Zhang Yi replied coldly as he walked towards the food section.

Fang Yuqing's eyes lit up, and she said, "Oh, I didn't mean that. It's just that the food there is quite expensive, so I thought you were treating someone to a meal!"

Lin Caining couldn't help but ask, "Zhang Yi, your monthly salary is just over ten thousand, right? This meal would cost you half a year's salary."

"It looks like your family has left you a lot of money."

Fang Yuqing glared at Lin Caining.

"Idiot, how can you ask such a question! As a top green tea, the most important rule is: talk about feelings with the rich and talk about money with the poor!"