Fight!

*Y/N enters the arena and you are blinded by the light of the spotlights, and the screams of the spectators deafened you for a moment, when you got used to the light and noise, you see a crowd of spectators where his opponent was waiting for you, holding a double-edged sword in his hands.*

Host: So!  We have a new guy!  And against him is an experienced fighter who has won a large number of fights and has never lost!

Y/N: *Thoughts* Yes, I read about him, his name is Heinrich and he never lost.  Great.  Then I will be the one to give him a taste of defeat.

Host: Well, we can start!

Heinrich: I hope you will be strong and not disappoint me.

Y/N: Don't worry, I'm strong.

Heinrich: Okay, then fight!  *And ran towards you with a sword*

*You took a defensive position and blocked the enemy's blow with both palms, and attacked him with your foot, pushing him back, then kicked him on the floor and raised several large stones into the air, which he threw at the enemy, to which he responded by cutting the flying cobblestones with his sword.  And while he was defending himself, you ran up to him and hit him in the solar plexus, knocking all the air out of him.*

Heinrich: I think it was easy for you, then I will be more serious.

*He attacked again, but his movements and attacks became faster, making them a little more difficult to block and counterattack.  He tried to thrust his sword into you, but was blocked by your left fingers and your right foot in the face, but he reacted as if he didn't feel it, even though he was bleeding from his nose*.

Y/N: You have a high threshold for pain sensitivity, have you been tortured?

Heinrich: No, it just appeared.

*He attacked you with his sword again, but the pressure was even stronger, and it made you anticipate his movements several steps ahead.*

Heinrich: Boy, I advise you to leave.

Y/N: You don’t really know me, what I’m capable of, and you’re already asking me to give up.

*Henry attacked you in the chest with a sword and at the same time tried to knock you down, but you blocked the blow without any problems and attacked him in response with fists to the face and a kick to the liver.*

Heinrich: *rubbed his lip and found blood on his paw* Hmmm, you're right, I underestimated you.

*He stood in a defensive position, covering himself with his sword.  You ran towards him and began to attack him, Heinrich tried to dodge, but since you predicted his movements, he received another blow to the face as punishment, tried to defend himself several more times, but again received blow after blow.*

Announcer: “Sea Wolf” hits Henry again and again, who can’t really defend himself, it feels like the new guy knows the enemy’s movements in advance.

Y/N: Shut up!  You are disturbing us!

Announcer: No 🌚

Y/N: *Thoughts* And why did he say that?  Now my opponent can do something against me.

Heinrich: *Thoughts* The announcer's words make sense, the newcomer seems to read my movements and attack, I must be faster than him.

*Henry has moved faster and is now harder to catch in any way, and he also starts attacking you, but you can't use the Strike style because the fight is on TV and Karin can see, and understand that  it's you, and hit yourself in the face, and that's not good.*