Sparring(🍋)

1 One year later

*This year's physique was very similar to that of the athletes, but better.  Learned Bang's martial art, as well as learned the fighting style of Bang's brother and Watchdog, and gained access to and manipulation of KI.*

*You are now walking with Karin, who has become kinder over the year*

Y/N: *Thoughts* A beautiful summer morning, especially with her, she has changed all this time, I'm sure her parents have noticed it.  *End of thoughts* Hey Karin, where do you want to go?

Karin: I don't know where you want to go.

Y/N: Let's take a walk in the park.

Karin: Okay *she grabs your hand and puts it on her chest, hugging you as she walks*

Y/N: You really confused me with this action.  Hehehehe.

Karin: How innocent you are...

Y/N: Look!  There's an ice cream man!  Let's go there?

Karin: Come on.

*We went to the ice cream store, bought our favorite ice cream and walked around the park.  Karin ate ice cream with cream and strawberries, and you ate ice cream with lemon and mango*

Y/N: How is your family and work?

Karin: My family is fine and my job is hard but good.

A/N: That's good to hear, I learned a lot from the Dojo but I don't know where I can get more fighting experience.

Karin: I have an idea *smiles evilly at you*

Y/N: Judging by your expression, you're up to something.  *steps back a little*

Karin: I will train you personally *with an evil look*

Y/N: First Bang, and now you?  I'm surprised by your words.

Karin: You prefer to train with Bang rather than with me, but with me you will achieve better results.

Y/N: I didn't say that I prefer to train with Bang, it just turns out that now I will have two teachers.

Karin: If you train with me, I will make you feel incredible every night, whenever you want.  *Slowly runs his claws over your chest in a sexy tone*

Y/N: I think I understand what kind of training you're talking about.~

Karin: Let's do some sparring, if it's a good fight, I'll reward you.

Y/N: Okay, where exactly will this take place?

Karin: At the training ground of my soldiers.

Y/N: Great, then let's go.

*Karin grabs him by the hand and takes him to the training ground, full of sand and blood*

Y/N: The area full of sand and blood directly indicates that this place is wonderful.

Karin: Take off your shirt, you won't need it.  *Takes a defensive stance* I want you to try to attack me, I will defend myself.

Y/N: Okay *I quickly rush towards Karin to strike*

*Karin trips you up, you respond by jumping up and kicking her in the head, Karin stops your attack and throws you to the ground, but you stopped your fall with your palms, and then using the Punch technique, you kick Karin in the leg with a big  damage to the arm, but Karin's arm regenerates*

Y/N: *Thoughts* I need to focus, I need to predict her attacks, luckily Ban taught me that.  *Through training, I began to anticipate possible attacks, preparing to repel them*