Prologue

*Pow nobody*
The dragon was walking through the forest, and hmm... you could see from his face that he was a little bored.

???: I'm very bored, I'll go the other way, this road looks more interesting

???: I'm very bored, I'll go the other way, this road looks more interesting. *goes uphill*

*Underground*
There was a dungeon where there was a lot of equipment, and many of them were turned off, but there was one equipment called a cryopod, and it seems that someone or something is there. On the capsule was the inscription: "Until better times," and then the words appeared on the panel: "Error! Activation of emergency door opening!" The door of the capsule began to slowly open, revealing a blue-eyed boy of about fifteen - Damn, how tired I am of this cryo capsule.
*On a surface*
???: Hm? I felt someone, it seems, underground. *Moves faster towards a small mountain.
*Underground*
*Pow Y/N*
I need to get out of here, but before that. Computer, reduce yourself to the size of a mask!
*After these words, the entire laboratory began to shrink, plates of different sizes and from heavy-duty metal accumulated in one place and began to shrink into a mask that perfectly concealed the face*.

*Thinks*
Great, now it's time to go outside.
*You put on a summer hooded jacket, baggy pants and a mask, then walked away from what was left of the lab*

I came out of the laboratory, although it should have been called a cave, but that doesn't matter, I looked around the forest full of green trees and grass, and heard the birds singing, but this was interrupted by a distinct voice. And that voice spoke to me.

???: Stay where you are! Now tell me who are you and what race?

Y/N: When asked about my race, I will not answer, at least not yet, and as for the name, my name is T/N. Although, okay, I'll say from the human race.

???: Surname?

Y/N: I don't have it.

*Pow soldier*

???: I see, then I'll ask you to come with me.
Y/N: You sound like you're a cop.
Police officer: It's right.
Y/N: Damn! How lucky I am *And you ran*
*when you tried to escape you got caught*

Police officer: Tell me why were you underground?

Y/N: How would you see me if I was underground?

Police officer: I feel your presence

Y/N: Understood 🗿.

Police officer: *I look into his eyes* You're a cute... cute person, what were you doing there?

Y/N: Firstly, you scare me with words, and secondly, I tried to sleep in a cryocapsule until next summer, but it didn't work out.

Police officer: And why are you not with society?

Y/N: I'm mostly a sociopath.

Police officer: Don't you feel lonely?

Y/N: Not really, I'm basically okay, I'm more afraid that they might accidentally kill me, because a person is cute by your standards. By the way, how old are you?