Information about the main character.

Name: Y/N (You can call yourself Aaron)
Last name: missing.
Character: you are in some sense a sociopath, and you do not like it when someone other than you is sitting at the table (at school), but there are exceptions, but that's later. You like to cook and walk alone with headphones on. Do not like to be given too much attention (too many eyes), prefer not to stare at you intently and not ask unnecessary questions, as well as about the past.

Additional Information.

You have a talent for cooking from your father, as well as for creating mechanisms and machines, and this talent was passed on to you from your mother. You were placed in a cryopod for Better Times, but your pod opened prematurely, and when you get out, you will see a world that has changed for better or worse.

Your appearance.

(This is how you look when you feel safe and no one is watching you)

(How you look when you're wearing a scarf)

(You have such an appearance when you go around people places and you are wearing a mask)

(Inside view)

(Outside view)

The introductory part about the main character comes to an end. See you soon!
Attention!
All photos or videos were taken from the Internet!