café (smut)

Another boring day in the café. Customers walking in, ordering, chatting and walking out again. I still wasn't getting a free second to just sit down. As I poured in some coffee into a mug, the little bell over the door rang, telling me someone came in. I looked up to see where they took a seat so I could serve them in a couple of seconds. But as I did a familiar pair of y/ft/n e/c eyes met mine. Ohhh dear it's her. Act cool. You knew this would happen some day..! My hands suddenly started shaking uncontrollably.
"Oh y/n, how nice to see you here. I didn't knew you worked here." She politely smiled at me. As I took this mini job a month ago, I knew the day would come. The day she shows up in the café. And she wasn't alone. "Yeah, I wanted to earn a bit of money for my drivers license you know." Oh no was this to much information. I hope I didn't bore her. There was a moment of silence until I spoke up again. "Just sit down where you want I'll be there in a minute."

After I took their order and handed it to the kitchen I thought I might take a quick toilet brake. "Hey Anna, I'll go to the toilet. Could you have an eye on my table?" I asked my coworker. She just nod with a smile. She's not very talky but the nicest person I've ever met. It's not a very big café so customers and worker share a bathroom what I really hate. I usually check if someone walked in in the last five minutes because I don't want to run into my customers. To my surprise someone was standing in the bathroom as I walked in. Her. Of course, who else?

She was standing at the sink washing her hands. Should I say something? "Hey y/n. I really had no idea that you work here. But the uniform looks cute on you." I felt myself blushing. Was she flirting? "Ehm thank you miss. I didn't expect to see you in the café either." I lied. "Tell me, how is it working here? Everyone nice?" she asked. Why is she suddenly so interested in my job? Miss y/ft/n moved a few steps closer to me. "Yeah everyone is nice to me.." my voice was noticeably shaking. She moved even closer until she stopped right in front of me with here eyes locked in mine. "That's nice to hear." she whispered. "Ye-Yeah." Her face was so close to mine. "Do I make you nervous?" a smile found it's way over her lips. Before I could answer I felt a pair of hands at my hips pulling me closer so our bodies connect. I took a sharp breath in, my eyes switching between hers and her lips. "Don't be shy. Just kiss me." she whispered with an amused smile. I carefully laid my lips on hers. A shiver ran down my spine making everything inside me tickle and light up. The world around us stopped for a second. Or was it an hour? I carefully pulled my head back thinking if that was a bad idea. Before I cut pull my head further away she grabbed me by the neck connecting or faces another time. But this time the kiss was wanting. Filling my whole body with electricity. I take two small steps back until I feel the closed wooden door behind me. Her whole body weight pressing me against it. Her hand wandering over my whole body. Until she reached my thigh, that's where she stops Her mouth wanders over my cheek to my hear. "May I, little one?" her voice so quiet I can barely hear her. "Please, touch me everywhere.."

As soon as the words escaped my mouth one hand reached under my shirt while her knee made its way between my legs up to my middle. Her soft, warm hands felt miraculously amazing against my skin. Before I even noticed miss y/ft/n unbuckled my belt and unbuttoned my pants. Our lips were still dancing against each other as her hand slipped into my panties. They felt cold against my sensitive area. "Is this ok?" She quietly asked. I just nod so heavily it made her giggle. Her nails are cut short so I just feel her soft fingers sliding back and forth between my legs. I start to carefully move my hips against her finger. Which seemed to amuse her. "You like this, little one? Look at me and tell me you like it." She really enjoyed being in power. "I like it miss y/ft/n." It was more a breath than spoken word but it satisfied her. She roughly pushed two fingers inside me as a reward. My hand flew to my mouth to cover any sound. I was still working here... she started to push harder while her other hand slid unter my shirt and up to my breast. she wrapped her fingers around my nipple twisting it around like it was a Rubik's cube. My legs started to shake. I felt how I was dripping all over her hand. If her upper body wasn't pressed against me holding me in place I'd be laying on the ground. "What a good little girl you are." This made me even more soaking wet than I already was. "Oh ms y/ft/n please don't stop." I whimpered und muffled moans. Her thumb found its way to my clit carefully massaging it. This was enough to push me over the edge. I came with shaky legs and a hand buried in her shoulder. She had to hold me there for another couple of seconds before removing her hands from me. She thoughtfully closed my pants and my belt again so li looked like nothing had happened. A soft kiss on my forehead and a warm smile were the last thing I remember before she helped me away from the door and slipped out of it.

She's not really gone leave me here? I gave myself another two minutes before I followed her outside again. My cheeks probably still burning. But as I came back she was gone.