Train station

"Come on hurry up!" Mary screamed across the train station. A total of 71 students were standing at the train station waiting for their train. One of them lost their ticket- and guess who it was. Sure, me.
"I don't know how to fucking use that thing." I snapped back. "Let me help you." Ms y/ft/n appeared behind me. I made a step to the side and let her operate the ticked machine.
"S 7 to Herrmannplatz is arriving at platform 2" the speakers announced. Couple of seconds later a yellow train rushed along the platform.
"Are you sure we're gonna make it." I asked a bit worried. The doors opened and the 70 students left entered the train followed by 5 teachers and at least 20 other passengers. But there were ms y/ft/n and me still fighting with the ticked machine.
"I don't think so, no. Don't worry in two minutes the next one will arrive." Ms y/ft/n smiled at me. The doors closed and the train started to move again. We missed it.
"I'm so sorry ms y/ft/n. That's my fault."
"Don't worry dear it's fine. We'll just take the next one." So there I stood. Alone. With ms y/ft/n. Waiting for the next train. "Here you go." She proudly held up my ticket.

Now that's awkward. What am I supposed to do? Where should I look at? That's officially the worst class trip ever. When else is there a chance to get left behind at a train station with that one hot teacher? "So, do you like it here? In a big city I mean." she asked looking down at me. She was a bit taller then me so I had to turn my head up. "Uhh yeah. Yeah I like it. It's a bit loud and dirty but I like that." I explained trying to control my voice. In all that lesbian books I read through the whole night that would be the point where she falls in love me, isn't it? But talking about dirty cities isn't really... attractive. "That's true. I never really wanted to live in a big city. I prefer the boring small towns where everyone knows each other." She talked to me like it was the most common thing in the world. "I want to move to England when I'm done with school, you know. London. That's where I want to go." Her smile grew the second I mentioned England. "Sounds amazing. I lived there for one year but I liked it better at home. You know settling down and finding... love." She looked me deep in the eyes as the last word escaped her mouth. It felt like the world stopped spinning. If you asked me where I was I would have no idea. I wouldn't even know my name. The tension between us was magical. Like it was always supposed to be like that. The two of us right next to each other.

"S 7 to Herrmannplatz is arriving at platform 2."  Damn it! The dirty yellow train rushed into the station right in front of us. And it was overfilled. "Come on. Don't want to miss it a second time." She winked at me and grabbed my hand. My hand. Oh lord. She dragged me trough all the people that appeared out of nowhere as the train arrived. There was no place to sit down so we had to keep standing. The doors closed as we started to move. A man stubbled backwards right into me but before I could fall anywhere her hands rushed to my sides to keep me in place. We said nothing. We just shared a look. I smiled and nodded a 'thank you' but she didn't move an inch. Her hands staid right where she had placed then. Rapped around me patiently. I didn't care about the poles around us I just kept holding onto her. With one hand at her chest and the other one around her arm. Unfortunately our station was the next one. As soon as the door opened again we let go and rushed out the others.

She turned around once more to smile at me before she walked up the other teachers wich already started chatting. "Damn y/n where have you been? And what was that look for?" Mary laughed. "Well,...."

(Why is that so bad omg help.)