Share a room(smut)

TW- SMUT
Personal wishes- let me know :)

"Two hours until we arrive ladies and gentlemen!" Ms y/ft/n spoke through the little Mikrophone at the front of the bus. I sat in the very back next to Jordan. In front of us were Eileen and ash.
"Guys how do we split the room now?" Eileen asked as she turned around to face us.
"I have no idea." Jordan mumbled. He is not a fan of long bus drives so he was looking very dizzy.
"You better shut your mouth before you puke mate." Ash laughed.
We laughed with him until ms y/ft/n stop I front of my seat.

"I got bad news you guys. We only have a room for three left." She said with a worried face.
"Nah don't worry I'll sleep under a bridge." Ash joked. We broke into a loud laugher.
"But seriously how do we manage that?" Eileen asked.
"Well someone of you needs to sleep with one of us." Ms y/ft/n pointed at the other three teachers in to front of the bus and herself.
Eileen and I looked at each other. She knew I had a crush on ms y/ft/n for two years.
The four of us shared a look and said at the same time.
"Y/n will go."
"I'm going."

Ash and Eileen had been in a relationship since fourth grade and I can't hand Jordan over to our transphobic teachers. Ms y/ft/n and ms Wild are the only ones who aren't on this class trip. But to be honest- I want to share a room with her.

"It's only for the nights. Your eyes are closed anyway so you don't need to see me." Ms y/ft/n joked.
The four of us giggled.

𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊

We finally arrived at Scotland. As we got our luggage out of the bus I felt someone watching me from behind. It was her watching my every move. "Y/n dear, u got the keys. Let's put ur stuff upstairs and grab some food in the cafeteria." She smiled at me.
"Sure. They even have a cafeteria?" I asked.
On our way upstairs she talked about all the things we will visit like an excited little girl. She was so cute doing this. As we reached our door she opened it for us. It was huge for a hostel of that kind. We had a window that reached the floor with dark curtains. A double sized bed with two bed site tables. "Hold up. We'll share a bed?" I asked accidently out loud. "oh yeah, and a bathroom." She answered carrying her stuff into the middle of the room laying it on the grey carpet. Oh dear... " Is that a problem?"
My cheeks turned red. "Oh nah that's fine."
I couldn't  hold it back any longer and threw myself on the bed. It was really comfy actually for a hostel.
I heard footsteps coming closer to me. As I turned my head there was no one because she already placed herself on my hips. A moment later I was pinned to the bed my hands over my head. Before there was a sound coming out of my mouth hers attacked mine. Her hips started to move agains mine. Quiet moans escaped my throat. She started kissing down my neck slightly opening the knots of my dress.
Her lips wandered over my breasts, down my belly to my core. At that point she was also naked. Warm hands ran down my body. Before she started to lick me she pulled me up to sit on her thighs.
"Now work for your pleasure, little one." She whispered.
I was confused for a second but then carefully started moving my hips. Rubbing my core against her thigh. Her hands rested on my ass making me move faster. Pleasure ran through my body everything started to tight up.
"Now come for me." So I did
"Oh ms y/ft/n!" I whisper shouted.
"Good girl."

As I stood up I saw the wet spot on her thigh and got a little bit ashamed how I lost control.
She walked up I front of me, laid two fingers under my chin and smiled. She was a bit taler then me.
"There is no need to be ashamed little one.
U did amazing." She walked off picking up her underpants.
"Not that bad to share a room with me, huh?"