ch-13 (veer)

her trembling fingers worked to undo each button, I could feel the heat building between us, a tempest waiting to be unleashed. With each button released, the tension grew, until finally, my shirt fell open, exposing my bare chest to her gaze.

"Now, the belt," I commanded, my voice low and commanding.

she obeyed, her fingers deftly unbuckling the belt. The sound echoed in the silence.

I guided her, my hands gently leading her movements. "Learn to control, and you'll learn to conquer," I whispered.

"Now, order me, sunshine. you are not made for begging," I challenged, to feel the power she held over me.

"Fuck me," her voice, though a command, carried a soft authority.

"Louder and more commanding"

"Fuck me veer" she commanded this time more louder.

I lifted her effortlessly, carrying her to the plush couch.

"Spread your legs, sunshine." my voice a low growl of desire.

She complied without hesitation, her eyes dark with anticipation, her body trembling with the thrill of surrender.

With deliberate intent, I took my fingers inside her, feeling her wetness, her arousal palpable against my touch.

As her pleasure intensified, she let out a breathless moan, but I silenced her with a whispered, "Shhh, sunshine. Someone might hear us."

My fingers continued their dance, "Feel every touch, sunshine. Let desire guide you," I urged.

Her breath hitched, caught between pleasure and the need to stay quiet. "Veer," she whimpered, seeking more.

"Patience," I commanded, withdrawing my fingers momentarily.

Her moans, a symphony of desire, filled the room. "Ve.. veer, please," she begged, teetering on the edge.

"I told you, sunshine, you are not made for begging," I reminded her, my voice a mixture of command and desire

Her first orgasm left her trembling, her body yielding to the waves of pleasure coursing through her. I watched as she surrendered to the ecstasy, her breath ragged, she gasped.

"Good girl," I murmured, my voice a husky reassurance. "But we're not done yet."

I quickened the pace of my fingers, driving her towards another peak of pleasure. With each stroke, I felt her body respond, her moans growing louder as she approached the edge once again.

Suddenly, a knock at the door interrupted. "Shh," a command mingled with desire, as we both held our breath, anticipating the next move.

As the knock on the door persisted, a voice on the other side called out, "Aahna, are you in there?" It was Aashika.

With my fingers still inside her, I leaned in close and whispered to Aahna, "Tell her that you're taking an online lecture and can't come out."

Aahna, caught in the delicate balance between pleasure and urgency, managed to respond breathlessly, "Aashi, I'm in the middle of an online lecture, I can't come out right now."

Aashika's skeptical voice came through the door, "At 11:40 pm? Are you sure?"

I pushed my fingers more, "Tell her it's a guest lecture from a renowned expert in your field."

Aahna nodded, her breath hitching as she spoke, "Yes, it's a guest lecture from a renowned expert. I really can't miss it."

Aashika's voice came, "Alright, I understand."

As the sound of Aashika's footsteps faded away, I continued to explore Aahna's responses, maintaining the rhythm that had her on the edge of pleasure.With my fingers still inside her, I felt Aahna's arousal heighten, her body responding eagerly to my touch.

"Such dedication to your studies," I murmured.

Aahna, caught in the dual sensations of pleasure and maintaining a facade, responded with a gasp, "Veer, please..."

I chuckled softly, "Shhh, sunshine. The lecture is about to over."

I finally stopped, withdrawing my fingers. Leaning in, I kissed Aahna passionately, savoring the taste of her desire.

"Did you enjoyed the lecture?" I teased, a playful glint in my eyes.

Aahna, breathless and flushed, managed to reply, "It was the most enlightening lecture I've ever had."

"Well, I'm glad you be your lecturer then" I replied.

"Veer," Aahna whispered, her voice barely audible in the quiet of the room.

"Yes, sunshine?" I responded, my gaze locking with hers.

"I love you," she confessed, her eyes shining with sincerity.

My fingers brushed a strand of hair away from her face as she confessed her love. In that moment, my mind raced with questions about why she loved me. What had I done to deserve this?

As her declaration hung in the air, another knock interrupted us. Aahna, still in the aftermath of pleasure, asked, "Who is it?"

"It's Rudra," came the voice from the other side of the door.

Aahna hesitated for a moment, then called out, "What is it, bhai?"

Rudra's voice came, "chipmunk, it's late. You should sleep. What about your lecture?"

Aahna glanced at me,"It's alright, bhai. The lecture ended, and I'll head to bed soon. Don't worry."

Rudra's voice came through the door, "Alright, chipmunk. Make sure you get some rest. Good night."

Aahna replied, "Good night, bhai."

As the footsteps faded, "Good night, sunshine," I whispered, planting a lingering kiss on her forehead.

After ensuring Aahna's room was quiet, I gathered my clothes, dressing swiftly. Aahna followed suit, regaining her composure as she fixed her disheveled appearance.

I opened the door for her. Aahna slipped back to her room, and I stood in the quiet corridor.

I stood in the dimly lit corridor, I couldn't deny the warmth that spread through me at Aahna's words. Her love was a gift, one that both terrified and exhilarated me.

With a sigh, I leaned against the wall, letting the weight of the moment wash over me. my mind was filled with thoughts of Aahna and the tangled web of emotions she had awakened within me.

I made my way to the guest room, lost in thoughts, I bumped into Ritika, She greeted me with a smirk, "Jiju, what's the hurry? Sneaking out or sneaking in?"

I chuckled, "Just heading to my room, Ritika."

She smirked, "oh yeah sure."

Ignoring her playful banter, I made my way to the guest room. I entered and closed the door behind me, I couldn't shake the mix of emotions.

As I lay there in the darkness, I couldn't help but wonder if I was worthy of Aahna's love. Could I truly be the person she needed me to be? Or would I only end up hurting her in the end.