Txt reaction to you being a virgin (18+)

Yeonjun: - When you tell him that you're a virgin his corruption kink goes 📈
- Whenever you give him a doe eyed pouty look he can't help but think of all the ways he could fuck you and ruin you. Make you his forever.
- He wants to be your first time and last time, he will do anything to make sure you feel comfortable and will let you set the pace on anything you want to do with him.
- However, he spends most of his nights visualizing how taking your virginity might go. would you call out his name? Would you be loud? Quiet? How would you take him? He jerks off to it almost constantly.
- He thinks about it all the time, his curiosity leaving a problem in his pants and making him somewhat feral for you, his need for you almost gets unbearable at times.

Soobin: -He gets shy when you tell him you're a virgin. Being your boyfriend he doesn't want to scare you off from it or give you a bad experience if you ever want it in the future.
- But on the other hand, he can't wait to give you that feeling that no other man has given you before, it makes him weak in the knees thinking about all the ways he can please you.
-  when you guys start kissing or getting touchy he'll make sure to slow down and make sure you're okay, but he's absolutely craving it on the inside, ready to devour you at any second.
- He's such a good boyfriend though, he's very gentle with you when it comes to things like sex, and stuff you aren't super ready for, and if you are he'd be totally happy to help also, but he's just really nice and patient.
- He does think about it sometimes what it would be like to take that next step with you, he's just in love with you and wants to make that connection with you whenever you're ready.

Beomgyu: - He acts like he knew the whole time
- "Trust me I already know. (he in fact did not)  I see the way you act around me and the boys, so oblivious. You don't hide it well doll."
- He does become curious as to why you've kept it for so long, he doesn't really understand why you would, especially when you're the most attractive person he's ever met.
- He thinks about taking your virginity a LOT, just the curiosity getting the best of him. What you would sound like when he takes it from you, marking you so that no other guy will get with you.
- "Well if you're ever thinking about losing it, just let me know, doll" He definitely finds himself getting a hard-on almost constantly when he thinks about you and taking your virginity.

Taehyun: - His sweetheart, he just wants to take you away and protect you from anyone who might hurt you or take advantage of you
- He doesn't make a big deal about it, but he is curious as to why you told him that, that maybe you were hinting at something more with him.
- Whenever you hint towards more dirtier topics with him it's like he can't breathe, especially after knowing that you're a virgin. He becomes less and less chivalrous everytime he's around you.
- "Are you saving yourself for someone specific?" In his mind he's hoping that it's him. It's endearing that you're waiting for that one special person, and he hopes that it will be him one day.
- He's surprised that you were a virgin but he'll wait the long game to make you his no matter what, even if it takes ages.

Huening Kai: - He actually feels relief when you tell him that you're a virgin because he is too, truth be told.
- Now all he can think about is you and him losing your virginity's together, not one lick of experience but getting to try everything out with one another.
- His pathetic self thinks of fucking you in every which way, what it would be like, what you would sound like, he doesn't even worry if he doesn't perform that well, because you've never done it before either.
- He does feel more and more eager to take that next step with you, to feel you beneath him, to see you look up at him with those innocent eyes as he fucks you into the mattress.
- His thoughts get the best of him most of the time and you consume his brain for the most part, he can't wait until you want to do that with him.