Txt Reaction to going into victoria's secret for the first time (18+)

Yeonjun: He feels like a kid in a candy store. Immediately imagining you in some of the lingerie there and his brain just runs wild. He really has to stop himself from getting a hard-on by the way you're being so cute, asking him if a bra set is pretty, or if he likes the color of a certain pair of panties. All he wants to do is take you to the dressing room and fuck the life out of you, but he keeps his composure pretty well, do your sake of course. He's willing to let you buy anything in that store, on his card ofc, just so when you try on those pretty little outfits for him, he can rip them completely off of you. He definitely protests to cut the shopping short just so he can go home and fuck you.

Soobin: His face gets red so quickly. He doesn't really know what to think, so he just doesn't. He knows if he does then he will immediately get hard and embarrass himself. Plus sweet boy doesn't want to disrupt your shopping :(, he's so cute abt the whole thing, When you go to try them on he will be outside waiting patiently for you, just happy that you are doing something nice for you once, until you ask him to come in and see how it looks. That's when he really loses all self control, his dick twitches almost immediately and he becomes a stuttering mess abt how beautiful you are. Dw though bc you give him some amazing head in the dressing room for being such a good shopping partner.

Beomgyu: This man gets way too fucking excited. He will go around the store and shop for you himself, just looking around and finding panties that you would look so cute in :( "Baby, how about this bra, do you like it?" He's so cute about it oml. For the rest of the time shopping in there he reminds you to get everything that you want and anything you like, he'll get it for you. He's so sweet and touchy but don't be surprised if he starts teasing you around the store. Grabbing your ass lightly. Sneaking little neck bites. He just wants more and more of you. Finally, he just takes you to the bathroom and fucks you. Insisting that you deserved to cum a million times for being such a good gf :(

Taehyun : His brain starts getting all fuzzy when you guys step into the store. The low lights, the sexy perfume, it's all a little too much for him to handle. You can tell that he's getting needy by the way he's grabbing onto your hand so tightly. Or the way he looks at you with desperate eyes when you ask him a question. You can't help it but tease your sweet boy. "accidentally" dropping a pair of panties, exposing your laced pink thong when you go to pick them up, or asking him questions that you know would get him overwhelmed, like, "How do you like these panties, can't you imagine what I would taste like in this?" When you say that he can't help but take you to the dressing room and eat you out until you are begging for him to stop, but he just can't help it, you're so cute and sweet, how could he not want to taste your sweet cunt? "You're so pretty, sweetheart, all mine"

Huening Kai: Immediately gets a hard on by walking into the store. His brain turns into mush and the only thing he can say is, "yes" or "no" and all he can think about is putting your laced panties to the side and fucking you in them. He is completely pussy drunk. His heart almost explodes when you ask him to pick out a couple bras/panties that he thinks you would look good in. Like you want his opinion? He has none? He only can think of you right now and nothing else. He finally picks out the first couple outfits he sees. One super cute with purple laces and flowers and the other red with straps and laces. Either way he is just happy to be there with you. By the end of your guys shopping trip he can't help but finger you on the way home. Your tiny lil cunt feels so good on his fingers and he just can't help himself at all.