Txt reaction to being little spoon

Yeonjun : Okay so I think at first I think he would try to play it off very nonchalantly , like "You can be big spoon if you want" even though he was the one who brought it up first 😭but i can go ahead and tell you that he is jumping on the inside, like he is just so happy and content with your arms wrapped around his body, he probably would fall asleep almost immediately, being little spoon is definitely his guilty pleasure.

Soobin : Oh man he's gonna be smiley the whole time. inside, he's just a gentle giant who loves to be held and cuddled, so don't be surprised when he always asks to be small spoon whenever you guys get the chance to cuddle. He lovessss when you rest your head in the crook of his neck when ur big spoon. It's so sweet to him oml. In general he just loves your cuddles and is happy with whatever you give him in terms of snuggling up with eachother.

Beomgyu : He acts pouty at first when you ask him to be little spoon, but he soon shuts up when he realizes how amazing you feel next to him. Oh and don't even get me started on how babyish he's gonna be, like the moment you pull back to get something he'll be so whiny, "Where are you goinggggg" he's so cute. And don't ever try to leave to go to the bathroom or nothing, like he will make SURE you don't leave 😭

Taehyun : he probably keeps his cool the most out of everyone else. He's not afraid to admit how comfortable it feels being small spoon and is never willing to turn it down if you suggest it. He really likes being small spoon especially if he's had a bad day, or if he's not feeling good. That way you can just hold him in your arms and tell him everything will be alright <3 (btw it's almost crazy how fast he falls asleep when he's small spoon) 

Huening Kai : This baby is going to be SO happy when you bring up being small spoon, he will immediately just jump on the bed ready to be cuddled. Also, PLEASE PLAY WITH HIS HAIR, if you do that I swear he will die of happiness, like to him, there is no better place then your arms. He just gets so blushy and cute and so boyfriend-y. Whenever you guys watch movies tg that's like an og cuddling postion.