Txt reaction to you sitting on their face (18+) MDNI

Yeonjun: He's so proud of his sweet little whore, he had been asking you to sit on his face almost forever, so when you finally said yes, he was so excited. When the time was right. He would go ahead and rest his pretty face for you to sit on. When you do, he forcefully pushes your hips straight down so you don't try to hover over him. He's a complete animal. Grunting, sucking onto your clit with full power, dipping his tongue into your sweet hole, he really can't get enough, so when you finally tell him your close, he really can't hold back now, pushing his tongue as far into your hole as he can, and pushing your ass down so that you grind on his nose. You don't even realize that you did it, until you get up and his whole face and hair is covered in your juices. "Can you do that again sweet baby? All over my cock sweet girl?"

Soobin: He is so amazed when you do it. He's already pussy drunk as it is, so when you squirt everywhere, his brain completely vanishes. He can't think about anything until you cum all over his face again. He literally cannot do anything else but continue his actions, despite your please and cries, he can't help it at all. Moaning and whining into your pussy because you taste so good, and all he wants is more, more and more. He'd be rutting into the thin air, so desperate for any friction, and when you finally decide to cup his huge bulge in his pants behind you, he immediately cums in his pants, but still, he doesn't stop slurping and sucking your sweet cunt until you squirt all in his mouth again. When you're done he can't help but take your finger and collecting all of your juices on his face with it, then sucking it all up in his pretty mouth.

Beomgyu: Will literally beg and beg until you finally give in to suffocating his face with your pretty pussy. When you guys do, he'll put a body mirror right in front of you guys so you can watch yourself when he eats your pussy from that angle. He's so rough, sucking onto your clit as hard as he can, and pushing your hips down so he can be extra close to your heat. He'll nip your clit every now and then, giving it soft bites, but he can't help himself beg to completely ride his face, like he will lift you up from him, just so he can tell you. "Fuck my face with your cunt baby, I know you can do it." He has no shame in pulling his pants down and jerking himself off while you ride his pretty face. He can't help it at all, hearing you scream his name so sweetly. When you announce you're close he brings his fingers to your hole, pistoning in and out while he somehow rutts his nose into your cunt. When you squirt all over him, he gets so so happy when you do and he'll beg you to do it for him, over and over again.

Taehyun: Fuck fuck fuck, He almost goes crazy when you sit on his face. There's just something so fucking filthy about it that turns him on. He gets so loud, moaning into your sweet cunt. squeezing and rubbing all over your thighs because he just can't help it but touch all over you. He make sure to keep eye contact on you the whole time though, talking you through it with just his eyes alone. It's such a beautiful sight to see when you squirt all over his face. If he died right now, then he'd die a happy man. He picks up his speed by a hundred, not giving you any breaks to stop or catch your breath, so desperate to see you do it again and again. But this time he makes sure you squirt all in his mouth instead of his face. Just so he can't swallow it all up when he's done with you. He's really almost always down to suck your pussy dry if you let him.

Huening Kai: Baby is so pussy drunk, When you sit on his face, he gets so so desperate, he just wants you to cum all over his face over and over again until you physically cant. His kisses and long licks along your slit are so sloppy and wet, he's just straight up making out with your cunt. His whole mouth is practically drooling at the feeling of your pussy on his face. It's just too much for him. The way you're fucking your soft wet pussy on his face, it's almost magical to him. He literally can't do anything until you cum, just sucking and licking like a hungry desperate man. When you finally squirt all over him, he almost cries of joy. Not to mention the sight of you squirting on him literally has him cumming all in his pants. He gets so subby after that, he wants nothing more then for you to just fuck on his cock like you do his pretty face :(