Discovery

WARNING: this chapter contains acts of violence, mild gore warning, stuff happens! :D
Enjoy :3
__________________________________

After a few hours at the casino with Vox and my Angel Velvette decided to go back to the V tower. After she got back to the tower she was sitting on the couch with Valentino, who has a broken arm on the left side of his bottom set of arms, and they both just stayed on they're phones and don't speak to each other, until  Velvette got up to go pick up a food order from the lobby. "I'll be right back Val" she says as she stands up and walks out the door. "K" Val replies, scrolling on his phone. He then looks beside him on the couch and sees velvettes phone. He then speaks again. "Velvs, you left your phone!!" He yells out to her, but she seems to not hear him.

Valentino looks at velvettes phone for a moment before sitting his own down and picking hers up, unlocking it and deciding to go through it before she came back. He decides to go to her messages since he didn't really know what to check and he sees that she has recently texted Vox, the latest message being "thanks 4 visiting u should come back to the casino @ some point, it was actually somehow fun hanging out out w you and angel."

~Val's pov~

Ohh, so that little cunt is staying with Angel dust and Husker..interesting! Well..now I know what I'm doing today. Time to go have some fun~ I'm going to get that whore back finally..well, whores..~

~no one's pov~

As Val says that he stand up, crushing velvettes' phone and throwing it at the tv, causing the television to crack. He then walks to a nearby room and opens up a closet, pulling out a few guns before quickly deciding on a 9mm pistol with a long barrel with Angels name nicely carved into it. Vox got it as a present for Val since he knew that Angel is 'important' to him. He then quickly and swiftly walks out the door before velvette could come back and stop him.

Valentino was going to fly there when he got outside but when he tried to fly he stumbled since he couldn't see well. so he just stopped trying to fly and decided to stop a car in the road and drag the person out of it, stealing the car and driving away to Cat Eyes Casino.

After he got there he swerved and hit the wall of the casino, causing the car the crash and begin smoking. Valentino was completely fine and he got out of the car, gun in hand. He didn't go straight into the casinos doors but he went to a large window on the side, looking in. When he looks in he sees Angel, Vox, Husk, the bartender, and a little cyclops woman who is quickly cleaning the casinos floors.

Val sits in the bushes by the window of the casino like the creep he is and he waits a little bit for the perfect moment to go in, but everyone was still in the same place so he got tired of waiting and just ran into the casino, gun in hand.

Everyone swings they're heads over to the doors, angel looks mortified, husk looks defensive, Vox looks tired and a bit surprised, while the little cyclops women, named Niffty, looked confused. But she then gasped and smiled while looking at Val.

"Val?!" "Tino?!" "Valentino?!" "Bug!!" Everyone says in a collective, everyone upset and surprised besides niffty, who was excited of course. Valentino grins at them all before speaking again, gesturing his hands in the air and showing off his gun. "Angel baby! And Vox! The last time I saw you you broke my arm in the shower..it's okay though baby, I forgive you!~ just come back home with me and it'll all be okay..you to Angie."

"No fucking way EITHER of them are going with you." Husk yells, extending his wings and baring his canine teeth as he puts his arm in front of Angel dust.

"Oh husker. I'm disappointed! We used to be friends~ but now...seems like you don't like me very much~" Valentino says, and placing his lower right hand on his hip as he still has his other hand slightly up in the air with the gun, making sure everyone can see it. Husk just growls lightly as he keeps his eyes fixated on Val. Vox walks up in front of husk and angel and lightly gestures for Valentino to lower the gun. He still seems slightly fed up with Valentino but still a bit nervous.