Vox!!

This chapter is mainly focused on Vox :3
This is because one or two ppl asked for this and also I kinda just wanted to make a chapter on him also this chapter doesn't have that much to do with huskerdust so feel free to skip :)
__________________________________

~no one's pov~

Vox is sleeping at the bar, wasted on tequila. Husk then shakes Vox to wake up. "Hey man, wake up." Husk says as he continues to shake him. "Eh- what..what the fuck did you wake me up for!!" Vox says, wiping his eyes (his screen) and sitting up. "Your makin this place smell more like booze than it usually does and your scarin away my customers, go and clean yourself up." Husk says. "Ugh..whatever." Vox replies, standing up and walking into the broom closet where he has been staying.

After he got in there he closes the door and sits on the floor, he grabs his backpack and opens it. He pulls out a cigarette pack and a lighter. After he pulled those out he takes a cigarette out and put it to his mouth, lighting it. After he lights it he sees that something fell out of his bag as he pulled out the lighter and cigarette pack. It was a picture, of him, velvette, and..Valentino. He grabs the picture and holds it in his hand.

~Voxs pov~

...what am I doing here. I mean..Val and velvs need me...right? Or...if they needed me they would've called or at least texted by now right? Wait- I haven't checked my phone! Oh maybe Val texted!!

I quickly grab my phone from my bag and I unlock it, opening my messages. ...maybe..they're just busy. Maybe they called? I open my calls app to check. ..! Val called!! He left a voice message? Maybe he's asking me to come back! But..if he is...should I? I gently place my hand on my face, touching the crack that is still in my screen.

What am I thinking? Of course I'd come back! I press on the voice message and it begins to play.

"Vox dear...where the FUCK did you go?? You just ran out of here like a damn bitch! One little slap to your screen and you go crazy, leaving me and velvette here alone while your off fucking around!! I loose my temper once and you start screaming about how I am "a scumbag piece of shit." Really Vox, I thought you were much more tougher than that..I suppose not, I guess your just as pathetic as..The Radio De-"

I stop playing the voice recording and I look at my phone for a second, thinking about what he was saying. I then tighten my grip on my phone and swing it across the room, it breaks on impact with the wall. I..I'm not..I'm over reacting. I'm not..what's happening..? Why am I..breathing so heavily? Why do I want to rip my screen off of my neck?? What's wrong with me?!

I back myself up against my wall as I begin hyperventilating and I grab the top of my screen. Holding my head. Before I knew it I was crying and my breath was shaky..I didn't even know what was happening. As this is going on someone opens the door but I don't look over at them. "Vox?" I hear a voice say. It sounded like that..like that fucking whore!! It..it sounded like angel dust. "Vox are you okay?" Angel says, kneeling down besides me as I'm still hyperventilating and crying. He reaches out to grab my hand but I quickly move myself away from him. I..everything felt like it was falling around me.. "Vox you.." angel looks at me as I quickly move away from him.

~angels pov~

I walk into..Voxs room? My room? I don't fuckin know to be honest but I walk into the broom closet and see Vox sittin on the ground shaking and crying...I look close to him and I see a cigarette that is burning a hole in the pillow besides him. I quickly swat the slight fire out and then return my attention to Vox. "Vox are you okay?" I ask. I know he isn't alright but..I don't fucking know I'll still ask.

It looks like he's having a fuckin panic attack or some shit and I have no idea what to do, do I just leave? I extend my hand to try to comfort him my holding his shoulder but as soon as I reach for him he jumps away from me, shaking even more. I look around him and see a photo of him, Val, and velvette. I also see his smashed phone laying on the ground in bits. "Vox you.." is this because of Val? I mean..I know how he can make people act. I just sit next to him, not touching him. I don't really know what to do right now...so I'll just sit here. As I'm sitting there it seems like it's getting worse but I have no fucking clue what to do!

As we're sitting there husk walks in, seeing me sitting there and watching Vox fucking freak out. "What the fuck is happening?! Oh my god..why is he being a whiney bitch right now?" Husk says..I don't think he knows what's happening, I mean..that makes sense that he doesn't. He's never dealt with Val before. I look back at Vox and see him looking at Husk, his hands off his head but he's still hyperventilating, just a little less now.

~no one's pov~

"I..am NOT." As Vox says this he stands up and walks towards Husk. "Being a whiny BITCH!" As Vox says this he slaps Husk with the back of his hand, causing husk to fall onto the floor. Angel quickly gets worried and turns towards husk, making sure he's okay. As husk is on the floor Vox just looks at him for a moment before he pushes past angel and husk and runs out of the casino without a word.

~Voxs pov~

I don't know what I was thinking or anything but yeah, I fucking hit husk for calling me a whiney bitch. People like him and Val need to stop just..calling people names! I don't know where I'm going but I ran out of the casino, I'll probably come back later but..for now I don't know.

I'll probably...go back to the V tower..yknow just to-..have a shower and get some clean clothes. I'm walking back to my hou..back to the V tower and I'm trying to avoid anyone seeing me, with this giant crack on my face. It's..hideous. I finally reach the V tower and walk inside, as I walk in I see the receptionist. "Oh Mr Vox your back!" She says, turning around in her chair to look at me. I also try to hide my face from her as I speak. "Yeah just..don't let anyone know..or at least not Val. I'm only gonna be here for an hour." I say, walking away and walking towards a staircase, since Val only took the elevators and I didn't wanna risk seeing him. I reach velvettes studio and I have to go through there to get to my room.

I pop my head in to see if she's there and..I don't see her so I walk in, quickly walking towards the elevator that only leads one way, my room. As I'm walking I hear a voice behind me. "Vox?" ..it's velvette. I slowly turn around, afraid that Val might be with her. I'm filled with relief as soon as I see it's just her. "Oh thank goodness..it's only you. Hello velvette." I respond back to her. My body relaxing. "If you'll excuse me I have to go to my room, feel free to follow me if needed" I say, walking to the elevator.

Velvette looks at me then follows, standing next to me in the elevator. "Why did you leave? And what the fuck happened to your screen??" Velvette asks as she looks at me with judgement in the elevator. I sigh then respond to her. "Well, you know how hot-headed Val can get sometimes!" I say, sarcastically grinning as I speak.

As soon as we reach my room I step out and walk past my monitors, walking into a dressing room. I then turn around and speak to velvette. "Stay here my dear, I'm gonna go get dressed" as I say that I put my finger on her nose. "Oh please, it's not like I'm going to look at you." Velvette says, rolling her eyes as she removes my finger from her nose. I shrug and walk into my dressing room, not closing the door behind me. Just like she said velvette walked in behind me and didn't look at me, instead she pulled out her phone and started scrolling. "So...Val fuckin lost it again and hit you, which led to your screen cracking? I'm guessing?" Velvette asked as I started changing my shirt. "Ding ding ding, you got it.." I say sighing. "To be honest I'm just tired of his shit." I respond back. "Makes sense."

..."why did you call? Or text? I was missing for like..2 days?" I say as I change my pants. Velvette shrugs "I knew you were okay. I have an apple tracker on you" she says, chuckling slightly "wait you what-" "nothingggg!" As she says that she walks out of my dressing room. Okay..so I have an apple tracker on me...coooool. Eh at least it shows she cares

After she leaves I realize that the author made me put on different clothes when I was supposed to take a shower, stupid fucking author, always fucking the story up.

I walk out of dressing room and into my master bathroom. After I walk in I close the door and turn the shower on. I get ready to get in the shower, taking my clothes off and putting my water proof screen protector on my head (I don't know just go along with it ok)

After about 20 minutes of me being in the shower I hear a loud knock on the door and my heart drops..is it Val? No, it's probably Velvs.."come in" I say in response to the loud knock. After I say that I hear the door open and then hear it shut again, I'm guessing the person came in. "Who is it?" I ask. "It's me Voxxy..~" I familiar voice responds with an accent....its..Val...oh shit..
__________________________________

Cliffhanger‼️

Also this is probably the longest chapter and this isn't even abt huskerdust😭

Words: 1793