Vox

Republished since it didn't work for some ppl the first time :3

This chapter is continuing from where Vox's chapter left off :)

WARNING: this chapter contains acts of sexual      assault/harassment.
________________________________

~this is continued from Voxs last chapter~

~voxs pov~

What the fuck do I do...? Val just came in the bathroom and I'm fucking trapped in here. He's going to fucking kill me!! I'm fucking dead! HA! I-I'm gonna fucking die..Oh god.."Val..?" I say lowly. "Yes Voxxy, it's meee..~" Valentino says as he stands outside the curtain..what the shit do I do?  Okay..just..calm down Vox..you'll he okay....your always okay.

Now..speak to your loving and caring boyfriend, Vox. "O-oh!" I clear my throat. "hey Val! I'm just..taking a shower..!" I reply shakily, trying to make myself sound as calm as possible. But I know that I sound nervous as fuck cause..I am. "I see that~ ..mind if I join you~" Val asks as I can see his silhouette walk closer to the curtain..I don't really want him to right now..I'm still being pissy about him hitting me.

"Oh well..if it's alright I'd rather just shower on my own!" I respond nervously, hoping that he just leaves. "Hmm...no, I don't think that alright dear~ Valentino replies. Oh fucking shit. Not again. I..not now? Please? "Val..please?" I say lowly as I continue to get even more nervous.

As I say that Valentino swings open the shower curtain and my eyes widen. There's nothing I can do now I guess.. "what did I just say?" Valentino says as he grins sadistically. For some reason my breath becomes shallow again as I speak. "Val, I just want to shower." I say back nervously. To be honest I could escape him but..I don't wanna hurt him and that's the only way I'd be able to get away.

"And you can!...just with me~" Valentino says again as he steps into the shower and grabs my shoulders, he begins kissing my neck, which for some reason feels...disgusting. As he does this my breath gets even more shallow and I feel like a deer in headlights. I can't move and my heart is sinking. Without thinking I push him off of me and he falls to the ground of the shower.

After I push him I quickly run out of the shower and wrap a towel around me and I run out of the bathroom. As I run out I see velvette standing outside the door. I didn't know it at the time but there were a few tears in my eyes. "Vox?" Velvette asks, putting her phone in her pocket as she looks at me. "Are..you okay?" She asks again. I just look at her..but then I remember that Val is going to come out of the bathroom soon and he's gonna be fucking pissed.

I then run past velvette and into my dressing room quickly. She follows me and after I got inside my dressing room I got a little bag that was on the ground and I begin throwing clothes in it.

As I did this Velvette watched in confusion..I was confused too. After I got all the clothes in the bag I quickly got changed into clothes of my own and after I got changed I turn back to velvette to speak to her. "Velvs..you know huskers casino? That's where I'll be. Don't tell Val." I say quickly as I grab her shoulders to speak to her. She just looks at me and nods.

After that I look at her for a moment in silence. I then run out of the dressing room with the bag and I quickly leave. I begin running back to the casino. What the actual fuck am I doing?

~time skip~
~no one's pov~

"I don't know husk..he's been gone for a couple hours.." Angel says to husk as they sit at the bar. "Ant, I already told you he's probably fine." Husk replies back. "Yeah, 'probably'." Angel says back. Right after Angel says that husk comes back in the casino, holding a new backpack now.. as soon as he comes in husk and Angel both turn around, husk speaks up as Angel quickly gets up and walks towards Vox. "See Angel? I told you he's fine." Husk says as he gets up and walks over to Vox.

Vox seems to look very confused as they both walk over to him. "Uh..what?" Vox asks as he holds his backpack in his two hands. "Where were you??" Angel asks. "Oh I uh..just went back to the V tower..hey I have a question for you both..well, a question for husk." Vox says as he averts his gaze from them both. "Well, what is it??" Husk says to Vox, who is just standing there.

"Well..would you mind if I..uh..stayed here for a little while?" Vox asks. "Uh..yes, actually. I would mi-" husk is about to speak but then angel interrupts. "NO! He doesn't mine!! You can stay!" Angel says warmly as he smiles at Vox.

Vox looks a bit confused for a moment but he then speaks "umm...okay?" Vox replies. As Vox speaks Husk sighs and walks away "Follow me.." Husk says, walking away and to a nearby staircase. Vox doesn't question it and just follows him. After Husk guides Vox up a small staircase and into a room he speaks.

"This..is where you'll stay." Husk says as he looks at Vox, who walks into the room. "..listen, I appreciate you letting me stay here but you seriously don't have anything better??" Vox says as he turns around, facing Husk as he places a hand on his hip and looks at him unamused. "No, now quit whining." Husk says as closes the door, leaving Vox alone in the room.

~Voxs pov~

..I guess...this is the room I'm staying in? God, this makes me miss the V tower. Whatever..I throw my backpack on the bed as I sit down on the bed, pulling out my new phone (since I broke the last one) and I decide to text Velvs.

As I open messages I see that Val was blowing up my phone with messages going from "Vox, I'm sorry baby come back!" To messages like "IM GOING TO FUCKIN KILL YOUR WHOLE FAMILY." ..so yeah, that's fun. I just ignore it and go to text velvette.

~messages between Vox and Velvette~
~Velvette is on the left and Vox is on the left~

Bitch💞 (aka Velvette)
———————————————————————-
[hey velvs]
[what's up Vox?]
[do u wanna come
2 this casino I'm at,
Yknow Husks casino?]
[Vox why in the hell
would I come there]
[Cuz]
[I miss you]
[😔
[vel answer]
[velvs]
[velvvvvvvvvsssss]
[fine]
[you whiny idiot]
[Kk thx Velvs, see you soon]
[bitch]
__________________________________

~Voxs pov~

I turn my phone off and throw it on the bed as I lay down on my back while I'm on the bed, letting out a sigh. At least Vel will be here so her and I can talk about how shitty this place is...oh fuck, my head hurts so bad..I say as I place my hand on my head. I then stand up and quickly change my clothes into something else. I change into a black sweater with cyan stripes along with my regular pants and shoes. I then go downstairs and wait at the bar for Velvette to come.
__________________________________

I'm so sorry for the short chapter and I'm also so sorry that I didn't update this story for a long time by time AND I'm also sorry that this chapter has nothing to do with huskerdust😭

but I promise you that the next chapter will have huskerdust and will be VERY important :3

Also if you wanted to know why I didn't update my story it was because at first I was sick, then my mental health became very bad, then I went to the hospital for a bit and yeah, that's all :>

Sorry again😭

Words:1248