Chapter 8 Education

There is a conversation that is happening between the employees getting ready to prepare the education for the newest experiment of the bigger bodies initiative.There is a discussion of what to do with the education as there is a lot of back and forth about the education, even though he doesn't understand what the education is for, but he decided not to question it.Soon there is the sounds of footsteps as he doesn't understand what is going on, but he decided not to pay that much attention to it.

Then he noticed someone there he didn't know who it was but for some reason he felt the strange connection towards the stranger. Honestly, it was quite strange but then again the only context he woke up was with his reflection and his name it shouldn't be that weird, but it still was.But there is something about this person that gave of a strange feeling of familiarity or nostalgia.

He couldn't quite tell.But then the person that he was looking at a curiosity came close to him. Something about this person gave off a strange feeling of nostalgia. He doesn't understand why, but he feels like this person is nice he could trust this person. Why is he having these strange feelings?

He has no idea, but it's nice to see this person even though he doesn't understand why it feels nice having this individual here.So it another thing that he chose to ignore as there was a conversation happening between that person and the others that were there.

"Well I'm glad you brought me here.So he really doesn't remember anything at all. He's just like Thomas isn't he?"

" That's correct Stella. Anyways, we know that the agreement you had with Mr. Sawyer was to be there with the education and we thought you should be the one to plug in the tape for him to see."

" I understand."

There is strange sounds as he really doesn't understand what is going on, but he doesn't care as he can't help be curious about something.It's because of his appearance, as it is interesting if that's the way he can put it.There something about it that feels familiar about it then yet again.

His entire head feels funny if that's the best way to put it he notices something though.There is a strange object that this individual is holding there was something on that object.What is it about because he was curious about it. It was strange.That there is something else there, too.

It was a strange box with glass on it. He couldn't really tell he can kind of see his reflection on it. It was still strange honestly.On the strange items that the person is carrying had a colour on it. Well, there was multiple colours, but it was different.He is interested in what this thing is as the person that was holding it, brought it up to him.

As he looked at this person with curiosity as feelings were going inside of his mind. There was something in this person's eyes that caught his attention. There was feelings inside of there of sadness, regret, a loss of hope, including relief.Why does this person have so many feelings he doesn't understand, but he wants to help even though he doesn't know why he wants too.Then he's pulled out of his thoughts, and the person spoke to him, catching his attention.

"I know you don't remember me,you don't even know what's happening. But I don't care right now. I'm just so happy that you're fine. Anyways, the education is going to begin so I might as well show you the tape before I put it into the television screen the big one not the small one that you were seeing."

He love to see that there was a bunch of those big glass items as the person called them screens as he saw a little bit of his reflection, but he still doesn't understand what's going on.He soon looked at the thing that the person had it was strange. It was a black rectangle with some colours in the center, including a symbol.

It is just strange, to say the least for him as he doesn't understand what's going on at all, but he has a feeling he could trust this person

It is just strange, to say the least for him as he doesn't understand what's going on at all, but he has a feeling he could trust this person. Call it a hunch, but he had a feeling that this person had a good heart. Even though he just met this person, he can tell someone good when he sees it for some reason.Then there is a sound that is coming from somewhere.

As he didn't even realize that he had zoned out that was very rude of him.But maybe he was just lost and thought that was the only explanation as to why.Then he saw the many screens that came to life as static came from them, including the sound.He is staring at the screens curiously until colourful images came on display as a musical melody came with colourful creatures.

"SMILING EVERY DAY, WHEN YOU ARE DOWN.NO NEED TO FROWM AND POUT, THE SMILING CRITTERS ARE HERE TO SAY.SMILING EVERY DAY!"

Then there is many colours from the screens, as there were some objects as well. It was strange with this is least to him honestly, but he decided to look at it.There is a grassy field with some buildings, including there being beautiful sky, without any clouds in sight. Including a lake there as well and many other vegetation.

It is mesmerizing a list to him as he continue to look on the screens displaying the image

It is mesmerizing a list to him as he continue to look on the screens displaying the image.There is also something about this display that felt familiar to him. He doesn't understand why, but this was completely mesmerizing to him.As he is looking at the characters that were coming out of those buildings they felt familiar he doesn't understand why.As there is a conversation without him, but he wasn't listening. He was just focussed on the show that was on there.

"So......... how long until the education is done, because we have to make sure that well what's left of Rowen is done has it's taking longer than expected. Boxy really did a number on him. But luckily, like Mr. Sawyer said he is salvageable. Anyways, Stella, you make sure that Draco watches the entire video for the education. We'll be back when experiment 1110 is finished."

"Alright then......... I'll see you guys later."

Then the employees headed off to work on Rowan well, what's left of him anyways as Draco was just watching the video because it was a part of his education. As there is gonna be some discussion with the other experiment see him and perhaps the other one as well. Because there is a lot of hesitation given what happened with Thomas. But that is a discussion for another time because right now The Scientist is currently heading to see experiment 0. Also known as Poppy playtime.

[A/N:I have this head cannon that's gonna be in here, so I think Rowan and Poppy were working together before Boxy ate him for lunch. It's gonna apply to here as well that's all I wanted to say.]