Chapter 5 Candidate

There is a uneasy quietness as things have changed, ever since Wiatt Nicholson was taken away to the hospital.So there is a lot of things that have changed as the experiments from the bigger bodies initiative are now even more hostile than ever if that was even possible.But it happened as it was enough to say that out of all of the adults he was the only one that was actually nice to the experiments and treated them like living beings.Now but he's in the hospital and no way of telling his present condition.

Things weren't doing all that well at the factory.Even the children at the orphanage didn't seem, to be doing all that well, since he went to the hospital, if anything, they were more terrified then ever refusing to go back into the orphanage.They are so scared of doing anything in the playcare it's honestly quite strange for this company.

In fact everything has changed since the accident is as if the company no longer felt like itself anymore as that hasn't happened since Elliot Ludwig had passed away so it was honestly strange experiencing that again.There is no answers from the hospital about the situation as everything felt so different and not the good kind of different the bad kind.

But with The Scientist things are going well in a way that will be beneficial for the company as the siblings for the Smiling critters made the debut on the cartoon show, including the toy line.As the public love, the siblings, as there was a demand for more of them, including their being more characters for the show and toys.

There is also going to be some new experiments for the bigger bodies initiative.Soon there is a sound coming from the phone that the factory has it was from the hospital.Then without any hesitation he picked up the phone as it was about Wiatt Nicholson and his condition. Because it didn't seem like he was going to be improving anytime at all.

"So......his condition isn't getting better. In fact, it's the exact opposite, isn't it."

" That's correct, sir. I thought I should inform you about it. I'll leave the decision up to you on what to do, including those that know him but at the way he's going his body won't make it."

" Thank you for telling me this. I'll give my response back soon. I just have to check with someone first."

" Very well I'll wait until you call me back."

When the phone call ended The Scientist knew that he had to do something. Truth be told that new employee that helped make things feel a whole lot more well comfortable here in the factory he somehow brought back the memory of Elliot Ludwig. In fact he was a lot like him in the way.As he didn't deserve that fate, as there was already a lot of list of candidates for the bigger bodies initiative.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
{CANDIDATES FOR THE BIGGER BODIES INITIATIVE:10 CANDIDATES}

• James Honeybee

• Rebecca Sawyer

• Timmy Lawrence

• Wiatt Nicholson

• Bruce Mason

• Andrew Stein

• Patrick Sanchez

• Henry Kent

• Copper Griffin

• Lincoln Haddock

{From what we had got at these other potential candidates for the bigger, bodies, initiative for experiment 1196.We will wait for the candidate that will be chosen for this experiment.}

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There is so many options to choose from, but there was one thing that needed to be done first, however before any of it started.After some time there is a sound that is coming in the office soon Stella is there.Because The Scientist is a man of his word he may be a lot of things, but he never lies about this type of stuff. Besides, Stella knew him ever since he started working here and what better way to decide then her since she is his friend after all.

"So...... Stella before we start anything there's something that you need to know.It is his condition. I got a call from the hospital. As his condition isn't doing any better, the fact is the exact opposite.Now again I've told you I relieved the decision up to you, but at the rate he's going, he might not make it.So what's your choice?"

" Just do it please...... I've thought about it for a while, and since he's not improving and only getting worse, he's the best candidate for it.But please let me take care of him and let him interact with the others and try not to give him the same treatment as well. Like with all of you guys do with the other experiments."

" Very well. I'll contact the hospital.Then once the procedures done you will come immediately since he will be under your care after all, and I will acknowledge your requests.But please give him the first couple of minutes to come out of the disorientation after the procedure."

There is sounds of the conversation as the other employees were listening even though they couldn't hear the entire thing they were still interested in it.Soon the door opened as Stella stepped out as the other employees wanted to know what just happened.

But there isn't any time to explain what just happened as there was another call to the hospital as The Scientist is on the phone calling the hospital. Everybody is curious as to what exactly is going on and what's gonna happen next.Then there is a sound that was all too familiar to the employees that were part of the bigger bodies initiative.

As then there is equipment and some other employees in well uniforms for doctors surgeons, scientist basically anything medical and laboratory employees.Some of  the employees honestly had no idea what was happening. They knew that some of the coworkers were going to do something but they didn't know what it is.

As there is so many questions as to what exactly is going on. It was just so confusing as these employees had no idea what was happening.Soon some of the employees noticed Stella, as there was a sound coming from the outside.Now some of the employees had no idea what was going on as nobody knows that ambulance is surrounded by all of those other employees.

Taking the passenger there to the labs below, as that passenger is Wiatt Nicholson as the rest of the employees in didn't see those scientist and medical employees taking him below to the labs.One of the employees went over to ask Stella what is going on as there was so much confusion, and they wanted to know the answer.

"So............ Stella what's going on? Is there gonna be a new addition to the wacky cast of characters that we have here?"

"Yeah.................. we're gonna have a new friend here soon, but it will take a while. I'll tell you guys later."

[TW warning for the next chapter: Blood.]