Chapter 7 Experiment 1196

There is a feeling happening if that was the best way to describe it there was a lot of things that were happening right now.But now is a strange sensation. It was odd honestly because he didn't know what is going on.Then again. His whole mind felt clouded. It was strange. Honestly he has no clue what's going on.But he is feeling tired if he was going to be honest, he doesn't even understand why he feels so tired, but he just does.

So he is just going to maybe take a nap. It wouldn't hurt with it that we can't have a feel like there was something he was supposed to do but that feeling soon left him. Besides right now everything in his mind felt too cloudy. Including those sounds they seemed familiar, but he couldn't describe where he had heard them before.

But it is strange why he felt so tired as he wanted to do something but this wave of tiredness is really strong for him.So there's nothing you can do but close his eyes and sleep maybe this tired feeling well pass away soon.After a while of sleeping, there were the sounds of those voices again. What were they talking about? He had no idea, but he wasn't as tired as he was when he first woke up.

That is strange honestly because he can listen to the voices but they will always muffled sounds.So for some reason he could listen to them now they were so muffled but they were also a little bit better. He doesn't understand then yet again, he still feels loopy, so not as tired as he was before.

So he is going to figure out what it is. He tried to get up before, but that was when he felt so tired. Even his whole body wasn't responding to him at that time.But now he is trying to get up his body was still heavy if that's the correct way to put it, but he was able to stand up a little bit.As he is still confused as to why everything felt different if that was the correct way the put it then again, he doesn't know how he is supposed to feel.

Because he is still unsure why as his whole mind is basically cloudy still completely, unaware of what's going on. There was so many questions going on in his head as he wanted to know something as he can't help but feel like they're supposed to be a mirror so he can see himself.

As he wanted to see what he looked like as it might be ridiculous, but to him it wasn't. He just doesn't understand why, though.Everything is just so cloudy, at least to him as he didn't mean to, but he was accidentally listening into a conversation, even though he couldn't really hear the whole thing while it was going on.

"I honestly don't understand when experiment 1196 is gonna wake up. I mean he woke up a few minutes ago, but then he just went back to sleep afterwards. I've never seen an experiment become that sleepy before."

" Honestly, I can't blame him for falling asleep like that he's been through a lot. Let's just leave him be until he's fully recovered. Speaking of which we need to get started on that other experiment too. We should also ask Mr. Sawyer if the other experiments would like to visit the newest members."

"I guess you're right about that but we probably should probably figure out what to do with Boxy afterwards after dealing with well, you know his leftovers."

That is just confusing as to what exactly is going on everything around him is just so fuzzy right now at the moment he wanted some answers.But he is still curious as to what exactly is going on right now.Because there is a lot of questions that needed to be solved.But for him it is a a lot of questions that he wanted to know about as he was walking.

He can't help but knows how his body felt different if that's the correct way to put it, he really needed a mirror to see.So he is just moving around as he was trying to figure out where he is. This room is very huge to say the least not to mention the fact that he can't seem to remember some stuff.

("Where an I? Why does my body feel weird? I don't understand this at all. I need to figure out where I am.")

Soon he went over to see a mirror there waiting for him so there was some good news for him to say the least. Maybe he can actually see his reflection on the way towards the mirror, he can't help but notice that the sounds from that other place is gone. He doesn't know why but they are.Soon he continued walking until he didn't even realize that there was a mirror on the wall there waiting for him but he soon stopped when he saw that out the mirror.

His reflection is different to say the least.......If that's the only way he could put it something about it looks strangely familiar. But then again, his whole mind is foggy so maybe it's for the best if he doesn't question it so much.When he soon goes close to the mirror he is shocked by seeing his reflection as it is a little bit strange to say the least.

Because his reflection is odd. It is his reflection that he knows then again, he was asleep for who knows how long.His reflection is interesting to say the least, as when he's looking at the mirror, he sees where the appears to be a feline that is in the Rebecca purple with some evergreen coloured spots on him.

Like a jaguar pattern, as he also has, what appears to be a pendant on him, as it was one of a star in a cyan colour.That is strange. It's this is what the mirror is showing then it must be his reflection. That's the only thing that makes sense to him.There is a sound coming from somewhere as he turned around to see someone was watching him.

He honestly doesn't know what to do in the situation. He should probably just wait until something happens.Soon there is another sound as he doesn't know what is happening until there was a voice at least that's what he thought coming close to him.

"Well it finally took him sometime to wake up then yet again, he has been through a lot.But anyways that's beside the point it seems that experiment 1196 is finally awake."

" Yeah, but then why but took him so long to finally get the hang of it, but he seems to be adapting much more than the others, even though it took him a while. That's besides the point. It looks like Draco is doing well. But again it will take him some time to adapt, even though he seems to be doing well than the others he still taking some time.Anyway we should probably get started on the training, but Mr. Sawyer said we needed to get Stella for that."

He is very much in a shock as to what exactly is going on with everything so he is just looking at everything that is happening right now.There is a lot that he wanted to know but he feels like he shouldn't speak right now then again, he can't feel his voice at all in his throat. Maybe he was just still tired at least that's what he thinks.Soon there is another sound as a person was talking about something that he really doesn't understand what is going on as he was just sitting there, looking at his appearance.

"So...... do we have to do the education with Draco like the rest of the experiments. Considering well you know what happened. Also what about the others? Shouldn't we introduce them to Draco soon? Including well you know Boxy leftovers."

" First thing is, of course will do the education with Draco like the rest but we need to wait for Stella to get here first before we do that. Also, considering what you've said I'm not sure how the education will work on him considering what happened but I'm willing to try it out. As for the introductions will just have to wait until the education is over with.Then we'll introduce them to each other. Including for the leftovers well you heard when Mr. Sawyer said he wants what's left there to become a new experiment for Hobby hopscotch sibling. Anyways, let's call Stella and get things started."

There is some confusion as he doesn't understand what is going on. What did they mean by education? Also, his name is Draco. That is what the calling him except for that other thing, but he likes Draco better.So at least he knows his name, but he doesn't remember anything else aside from his appearance and his name.

What is it that he keeps looking around for almost like he's missing something it's a nagging feeling, but it should pass after all like the tiredness.But then there is another conversation, something about flowers. He really wasn't paying that much attention.

"So what's the signature scent anyways all of the other Smiling critters have them even the well once from the bigger bodies initiative. What's his signature scent?"

" It's odd honestly.It's Nightshade. That's very odd but right now we should probably call Stella for this education. But remember Stella can't be here for when the extensive education begins."

Soon the sounds of whatever they were doing left, leaving him confused as he does not understand what is going on the only context he got with his appearance and his name. Everything else is just a complete blur and a mess but he could wait. It's not like it's gonna take a long time until he's gotten some answers so he can be patient.

As something about this felt familiar to him.But he doesn't really remember as he should probably just forget about this nagging feeling what was the whole point of focussing on it if he had forgotten it so easily. Right now he'll just wait until those people come back maybe then he'll get some answers or not it doesn't matter to him anymore anyways.