17

Was going to make this a bit longer and give them one more BIG problem(no would be breaking up) but I think I'm going to just leave it here and give them about 3 more chapters. If after three chapters...you see four chapters...just enjoy lol.
=================================

I had just gotten off of work and to say k was tired was an understatement

I had just gotten off of work and to say k was tired was an understatement. But! Today was Valentine's Day and I was not about to make my first Valentine's Day with my baby lame because I'm sleepy. Of course, he would understand, but he deserves better. Since I do the night shifts it had to be about 6 in the morning. The bright side to things was that I didn't have classes today so I didn't have to worry about that. The other bright side was that today he was getting his cochlear and he didn't even know it. My mom's friend hit me yesterday and I said what better surprise for today than to have him get his implants so that he can hear.

I was excited. I did however pick him up some stuff and made him a little basket. It had sweets and his favorite snacks and some underwear and tank tops and sponge bob shit of course. I was finally able to buy him a ring as well. Of course, mine wasn't as fancy as his, but I had been saving up every paycheck to buy him a nice ring and I finally did. I also bought him the BFF ring from SpongeBob and I have the matching one. It's so funny.

I got him a teddy too...because who doesn't want a teddy for Valentine's Day?

I walked into the dorm and yawned before jumping seeing him awake with a plate of food and a cup of coffee.

He got up early to make me breakfast? My baby.

You got up early to cook for me? And my food is heart-shaped?! That's so sweet Laz. Thank you, baby.

Happy Valentine's Day Dallas.

He signed cheesing as I chuckled and sat my bag down. I walked over to him and hugged him tightly before holding his face and pecking his lips twice.

My pancakes were heart-shaped, my fruit was heart-shaped, my sausage patty was heart-shaped, even my hash brown. I looked over and saw a bowl of cheese grits making me laugh.

Laz...did you shape my grits into a heart with a spoon?

Yea...it's Valentine's Day.

He's so goofy. I laughed and shook my head before kissing his cheek.

Thank you, Laz. I really appreciate it because you didn't have to get up early to cook for me.

I wanted to. It's our first Valentine. Which reminds me...look.

I watched him go over to his closet and take out a basket that had our picture taped to it making me laugh at it. So cute. It had a bear in there from Build a Bear and a bunch of chocolates and other shit I liked. He's so thoughtful.