1

If you know how I turn my one shots into stories then you'll know this is the one shot repeated as a first chapter. New chapter coming soon!
📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚

 New chapter coming soon!📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚

Dallas P.O.V
"I know ma. I'll call you back after I get settled in," I spoke on my phone as I used my keys to up my new dorm room. This was lowkey nice. My first time out in my own place and by myself. I'm so excited for college.

"Don't try to rush me off the phone because you there boy,"

"I'm not ma. I'm just saying. I gotta get my stuff situated and then meet my roommate so I'm just saying. Imma be real busy,"

"Mhm, we'll I love you son and I'll talk to you tomorrow then. Your dad would be proud of you,"

"Yea...I'll talk to you tomorrow," I told her before hanging up the phone and sighing. My dad. He died a few months ago due to sickness. Worst day of my life. My dad and I were really close so losing him made it so much easier for me to leave.

I needed to get away from that place.

I looked around seeing furniture and shit letting me know that my roommate was already here or had been here already. Cool. I hope I'm stuck here with a weirdo or something. I really Wanna have a nice and peaceful four years of college. No drama and no bullshit.

I put my bag down and rolled my suitcase in behind me sighing. It was all I had. Clothes and a laptop.

I sat down on the bed and looked around the room spotting the kitchen area. Damn, I'm hungry as fuck. I probably should have eaten on the drive up here. Fuck.

I sighed and laid back on my back looking at my ceiling before sitting back up and grabbing my phone. Maybe I should call my homie and then see if he wants to grab some food. He was already going here and was a sophomore so at least I was gonna know one person already.

I sent him a quick text asking if he was trying to go get good and as I thought he of course agreed. I slid my feet into my slides before grabbing my wallet, keys, and my phone.

I walked out of the room and down the stairs to the front yard and saw a bunch of people walking around with bags, footballs, talking, laughing, and playing. It just feels like a good vibe here.

I sat down on a bench waiting for my homie to get here while I looked around. Some guy walked over to me and sat down making me give him a small smile.

"Wassup man. I'm Bryce," he greeted stretching his hand out as I took it.

"Wassup, I'm Dallas," I told him as he nodded his head.