5

"Please remember guys

"Please remember guys. I know that tonight is Halloween and you all have your fun little parties to go to and all sorts of things, but this paper is due tonight by midnight! This shouldn't be a problem because one you should have already turned it in and two if it's not turned in you should be finished with it and able to turn it turn before midnight. Simple as that. With that being said, you are free to go so have fun and enjoy your weekend," my English professor spoke giving us all a nice smile. I grabbed my shit proud of myself for already turning my shit in.

One thing about me I've always been on top of my schoolwork before having fun. So now that I had no work to do and could study tomorrow and had the whole weekend off I was fine. Tonight was about to be fun.

I walked out of the class and made sure I put my hoodie on since it was a little chilly outside. I took out my phone and turned on my music before my walk home. Nice little walk. My phone started ringing interrupting my music making me check my phone. It's Bryce. I've been having a lot of fun with him. He's a really sweet guy.

"Hello?"

"Wassup kid. You busy tonight? You know it's Halloween?"

"Yea, I know. And nah not that I remember...why? You wanna do something?"

"Yep. Throwing a big Halloween party tonight and everyone is coming and we're performing. I of course want you there so we can spend more time together which I've really been enjoying,"

"Me too. You're really nice and fun to be around. We have a lot of fun together,"

"Yea, we do...hope I'm not being too forward. It's just that when I'm interested in someone I apply pressure,"

"Nah I like it...,"

"Good. Where are you right now? I know you're not in class,"

"Walking back to my crib. About to shower and shit and then I guess get ready to hang with you. Might eat first though,"

"Nah don't worry about it. Imma feed you fosho,"

"That sounded a little...,"

"Take it how you want Dallas,"

"Making me blush nigga chill,"

"Aight my fault. But look, lemme get ready and then I'll hit you later. I'll come pick you up ok?"

"Aight bet that. I'll be here," I told him before hanging up. I heard my music start playing once more making me bob my head along to the beat. I kept walking until I eventually reached my crib. I walked upstairs to my dorm and opened the door. I watched as Laz walked over to me smiling making me naturally smile back. I waved at him and then dapped him up as he did the same.

He ran away from me and to his bed before coming back and handing me a pair of Halloween socks and a Halloween onesie. Ooo shit...

I forgot I was supposed to be hanging with him tonight.