14

Today was Christmas Eve and it was about to be a good day

Today was Christmas Eve and it was about to be a good day. I knew it was going to be a good day because of everything that led up to this. Last night we had so much fun with the rest of his family coming over and even some staying over. We ate, they sang songs and laughed, and I was just there, but the energy I felt was amazing. And for the first time, I didn't feel different or left out. It's like they treated me normally even though I could hear I thought it was funny how they would still talk to me and make jokes and how the guys would wrap their around my shoulders and talk shit.

I couldn't hear none of it but I'm sure either was a vibe. I still had fun either way.

Then this morning I woke up to my dick down Dallas' throat...best wake-up ever! His head is so good. It's almost better than mine but I don't care if I'm being cocky can't nobody beat me at eating pussy, eating ass, or sucking dick. I'm the shit in every way. As I should be. I stepped out of the shower and looked at the counter that held my phone making me pick it up. Oh! My pictures just came in from the shoot I did for class! I took the pics with Jazlyn. I like the way they came out and Dallas did too. He liked it so much that he put my face on his wall in our dorm from the raw photos. He didn't even care about the fucking edited photos.

My boyfriend loves me. I love it when he calls me that, but is it bad I prefer it when he doesn't call me his boyfriend? Like I really like him calling me "my Laz". It's so cute to me and it's like yea...I'm your Laz. All of me is yours, baby.

I want to push our beds together so we never have to sleep alone again.

To "Texas~my baby🤟🏾🥹❤️":
Pictures just came in. I'm cute fr
This my favorite pic. I'm cute fr🤣✨

I sent it to him and laughed at it sitting my phone down

I sent it to him and laughed at it sitting my phone down. I dried off and quickly put my lotion on before getting dressed and then walking into his bedroom. He walked in like 4 minutes later and looked at me.

That picture is fire as fuck. You look good Laz. Sexy ass nigga.

I smirked at him and guided him over with my finger. He walked over to me straddled my lap making me hold him and smiled at him.