12- Lamb v/s Rakshas

The youngsters were sitting in the garden, surrounded by the lush greenery and vibrant flowers, discussing the progress of their event preparations. Raghavendra, though not physically present, observed them from his room's window.

Manyata: (led the discussion, going through the checklist) Theme?

she questioned.

Raghavi: (responded confidently) Done.

Manyata: Decoration?

Maithili: Work in progress

Kajal: Food?

Kush: By tomorrow it will be done

Manyata: Outfits?

Kush: By tomorrow it will be done

Maithili: Guest list?

Kush frowned, realizing he missed something, and bit his tongue. 

Raghavi: (stern voice addressed him) Kush, why didn't you prepared the guest list?

Kush: (apologizing, he said) Sorry, di. Bhul gaya tha, but don't worry, vo ho jaayega.

Aniket: (interjected) Okay, and security is also done

Manyata: So, almost taiyari ho chuki hai. Bas theme and decoration toh aaj ho raha hai. Kal aap sab ke outfits aa jaayenge, vo try kar lena.

Everyone nodded in agreement and began discussing further details. 

Meanwhile, Raghavendra couldn't help but gaze at Manyata, who was the center of attention.

Her beautiful face, mesmerising smile, sparkling laughter, doe shaped eyes, long hair, charming eyelashes and the way her hand moves while she talks animatedly everything about her making him crazy and his self control was destroying day by day.

Her captivating features and lively presence held his attention. He mused to himself

Raghavendra: Kuch toh hai tum mein jo tumhe alag banata hai, kuch toh hai jiski wajah se main khicha chala jaa raha hoon. Jo mujhe khud se alag kar raha hai... Manyata... ek paheli ban gayi ho tum mere liye. Tumhe jaan ne mein aur suljhane mein maza aayega.

His self-control was waning as the mysterious allure of Manyata continued to captivate him.

Rohan's frustration and anger were reaching new heights as days passed without any communication from Manyata. 

His desperation to know her decision regarding his condition was driving him to the brink of insanity. 

Drowning himself in alcohol, he brooded over the situation in his house, a dimly lit room filled with the scent of whiskey.

The constant thoughts of Manyata's silence fueled his fury towards Raghavendra and the greed for his empire intensified within him, making him more determined to capture Raghavendra Shergill.

Unable to contain his restlessness, Rohan decided to check Manyata's house, hoping to find some clues. 

As he approached, he noticed that it was locked, indicating that both Manyata and Kajal were not in Shimla. Frustration mounted as he realized the extent of the challenge.

With desperation gnawing at him, Rohan instructed his associates to track Manyata down. 

Two days passed without any success, and the inability to locate her only added to his anger and impatience. 

In the dimly lit study, the air was filled with an air of secrecy as Aniket approached Raghavendra. Aniket's presence was a mere shadow in front of the powerful figure sitting behind the imposing desk. Aniket cleared his throat before delivering the message that had arrived from the international mafia.