Chapter 4: What Lies Behind masks

.
.
2022, June 17  (Piltover&Zaun): Madison Square

??? POV
???: .......

Enforcer: Sir, we're here. Madison Square, Venue of KDA and last night's incidents.

Getting out of the Car and stepping In Front of the place.

???: ......

Enforcer: You really do not speak much do you Sir?
???: .... *giving him a Glare*

Enforcer: M-My Mistake Sir.

Giving a Deep breath before walking in and Being given info.

Enforcer: Marshal Fiora has assigned Warden Sir into this post with the Task of investigation. Giving him the files These pictures and what little Info we have of this crime Scene.

Handing the File as I checked it and Looking through what was inside. Nothing much is said then can be seen, no security cameras or 'Live' person to speak or give clues.

Enforcer: What does Sir think of all of this? ...

???: ..... *looking to him*

Enforcer: Do you really think an actual Human, Vastayan or Yordles can do such things as this? *Staring at the Crime scene*

???: *Staring at the same thing*

We Both just looked at the Destruction one had of the place. Burnt black, everything destroyed and markings or Mauled, scratched in Giant claw marks and bashed in walls. I've seen Powers Capable of destruction but never would I see one so Feral to a full extent.

???: .......

Enforcer: I-I guess to a Warden like Sir, this Isn't something new.

???: ..... *Walking into the Rubbles*

Enforcer: Watch out a Bit now Sir. You don't know if this place is as safe as it is with how Damaged it is. *Following him*

Walking through the Rubbles I was just looking in silence at the place. This Enforcer of Mine walking ahead of me as I looked but kicking a debris away on accident I found myself Seeing what seems to be Left behind something.

???: ..... *looking at the Debris*

Marshal Fiora ..... I ask what you are doing and thinking right now and why we are to do what we do now.

???: *grabbing and putting it into pocket* .....

Enforcer: Did you find any Clues or evidence sir?

???: .....

Enforcer: I guess not huh? .... Okay, I'll continue to search ....

Looking at him again walking In Front of me as I think to myself. 'What are we hiding from Piltover?'

.
.
(Piltover&Zaun): Brobdingnagian Gondola

AKALI POV
Akali: I-I Am Very sorry! I-I really didn't mean to! *Bowing apologising*

Guy: Argh, Rubbing his head Could've Ask first then to Throw a can at someone and threaten them, what you want the Enforcers?

Grumbling as the guy was now scolding me like a child which, though I hate, was deserved. Turns out I just dropped my phone but Pulled conclusion to quick when I thought He stole my phone, it's fucking embarrassing how i did that without thinking twice.

Yone: I-I think she understands now Mister. And She takes full responsibility, I don't think there's a need to continue to make little someone's mistakes.

Guy: tch just think before you act Next time, you don't wanna get in trouble here now *grumbling walking away*

Ughhh I'm a fucking idiot, facepalming myself as I just Grumble at my actions. I should've checked the ground first before that but what to do now. It already happened but at least it's resolved. Looking at him he looked really decent with a lil like doggy friend beside him ... why does it have horns? And surprisingly a Germaphobe with a pet ... then again this pet seems all clean and so alongside having a lil scarf.