Chapter 1: Wunder

.
.
2022, June 16 (Piltover&Zaun): Piltover Streets

[Y/N] POV

Listening to music on my Headphones as I just sat in the LRT again, looking out the window though I just see the ever so bright and amazing City Piltover was, Tall buildings, Big skyscrapers Yea sure Other cities to have them but some bout this place Just feels cozy and Nice place to stay if you want an Urban Place without the Mass Of pollution.

(I know about the artist is Doing weird stuff from internet and Friends from abroad but I can't say I dislike this Song as it as itself and Not with the Artist in mind)

[Y/N]: *Humming* Wonder if you know ... What it feels hmhmhm hmHm find your dream come true.

Finally reaching my destination I got off walking towards paying the Fee letting me Through and Down the Stairs into the Streets below, Looking around and just like always In aw of the place. No matter how Long I stayed here it's just As Amazing as it was then but getting back into topic I was Searching For Darius and Draven, Yone got those tickets but was busy with classes as his course had a few others More then me so I was Finding them and waiting with them at pantheon Bakery.

[Y/N]: Now let see Ehhhh huh ... See them anywhere Buddy?

He barked at me as I just Chuckled at him, yea I also Brought him out Just cause he Freaking manipulated me with his Cuteness But thinking Bout it now idk if we even can bring Buddy into the Concert later ones. Ehhhhhh, maybe a Question to think later but for now let's just find Darius and Draven first, yea and Pyke. Cant forget our invisible wet guy. Walking around the place had Lot of Tourist or more fans of KDA, with a fan base like theirs I wouldn't Be surprised how cringy their Fanbase can be. No bad to the idols but Kpop fans are just unhinged. Like Those Recent Heartsteel group

(Author: Yone isnt In this group cause His main casted also cause He has Barely Any voice in the song or interaction other then music developer guy like Yas, should have made Alune the ghost writer.)

And Those Fans were crazy to say the least. Finally i found Darius Which was Standing front of the bakery, The Real surprise though is .... him wearing .... Kda Shirt, fan merch, poster .....

[Y/N]: Yo, Fan Boy. *chuckle* h-how you holding up in the Hello Kitty dimension hehe

(Btw all jokes arent Mine some friend said and other from online so if it suck just think of it like usual irl chat, not every jokes land)

Darius: *glaring Death* ....

Draven: Best you take that back. *saying so leaning at the wall watching*

I gave a Gulping noise before Hands raised in defeat while Darius Seem Like a Boss fight, guy look weird but who would wanna fight or get a 6'5, 266 lbs tank that carries an real 106 lbs to a Freaking Cosplay convention. I quickly started praying and Begging as Lucky for me he was merciful.

[Y/N]: *Phew* Thank you for not Killing me

Darius: *giving him a pat on the Shoulder* ... for Now ...

I dug my grave with that Joke. Welp, i had a good life thanks mother Runeterra for being so kind to me those past and now.

Draven: Ayyyy now now we have this concert to join up on later put the killer intent back bro we're supposed to have fun here. *hunching and having a hand around Darius shoulder*