𝙚𝙡𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣

𝗧𝗿𝗲𝗺𝗲𝘁𝗿𝗶𝘂𝘀 𝗠.
𝗢𝗰𝘁𝗼𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝟳𝘁𝗵  𝟴:𝟯𝟬 𝗮𝗺 [𝗰𝘁]
𝗠𝗲𝗺𝗽𝗵𝗶𝘀, 𝗧𝗡
—————————

'I can't wait to see you again...next time ima put it on youuuu make you wanna marry meee! I just wanna sit on your face is that too much to ask? You gon' let me ride—'

I played the voicemail for what seemed like the hundredth time since I woke up this morning. I wasn't expecting to start my day off with Makaeda confessing sexual acts she wanted to do to me.  I wasn't complaining though.

I've been wanting to see her again since her last visit, but our schedules weren't working out. We'd barely talk during the day too, but I'm not tripping because she isn't my girl.

My front door slammed shut snapping me out of my thoughts. I turned around to see Dtap walking into the kitchen.

I gotta remember to take the spare key away from him.

"Broski! Wassup." He said dapping me up, before heading straight for my fridge to see what he could find. He pulled out an orange body armor sports drink.

"Nigga you slamming my door like you pay bills in this bitch. Watch out" I said snatching the sports drink out of his hand being that it was my last one.

"Mmcht. Niggas being stingy and shit." He shook his head grabbing a water bottle instead. "What are you even doing here so early? it's not even noon D." I questioned.

He was usually never up around this early, let alone early enough to drive a good forty-five minutes to where I lived.

"I came to look for my niece, but she's clearly not here." He shrugged taking a big swig of his water while he looked around the kitchen as if he was looking for Kaari.

"I have a game tonight, why would she be with me? and you knew that so why are you really here?" I knitted my eyebrows together.

Everyone knew I never kept Kaari the day of a game unless her mom or my parents were gonna be at the house too.

"Fine. You caught me...my girl went through my phone, found everything, and went crazy. I'm talking a big ass bucket of ice-cold water while I'm sleeping. Then she threw it hard as hell at my damn head...I think I have a concussion" Dtap confessed as he rubbed the back of his sore recollecting the situation.

I just shook my head.

'It's too early for this shit man.' I thought to myself, as he continued with how his girlfriend caught him cheating.

I told him already to stop messing around with that girl. Look at him now.

"I don't even have nothing to say, 'cause I been told you stop cheating on her. Now look at you homeless and thirsty"  I scoffed.

I unlocked my phone, the voicemail immediately began to play again as I tried to pause it quickly. It was too late when Dtap snatched my phone and played it.

'Ja? Babyyy—Why didn't you answer the phone sexy face?' He stared at me with a goofy grin on his face while I tried to look everywhere but at him scratching the back of my neck.