𝙩𝙬𝙤

Like by _dtap2 and 211,640 others theshaderoom #TSRReactionz: Last night R&B Singer #MakaedaJones was spotted with Memphis Grizzlies baller #JaMorant

theshaderoom #TSRReactionz: Last night R&B Singer #MakaedaJones was spotted with Memphis Grizzlies baller #JaMorant. A video, which appears to be the two, began to make its rounds on social media as it appeared that the two seemed to be quite cozy together at a yacht party. (📸: @gettyimages)
_______________________
What are our thoughts on this roomies? 👀

View all 9,830 comments

jazzylove4 an athlete cuffed an ig model...shocking lol
thee1.andonly23 she's basically fucking him in the video bye!!!
real2ollywood they definitely go together real bad
southfinest44 I wonder what happened between her and lil baby...jayda musta put her foot down 🤣
4theluvofkev mind y'all business damn😂
vivithevibeee I know that's right! she's fine AF if you say anything other than that you're a hater lol
jennyofftheblock she's a sloppy drunk...ew

𝗠𝗮𝗸𝗮𝗲𝗱𝗮 𝗝. ♐︎
𝗔𝘂𝗴𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝟭𝟯𝘁𝗵 𝟱:𝟬𝟬 𝗽𝗺
𝗠𝗶𝗮𝗺𝗶, 𝗙𝗹
____________________

Vibrations from my phone awakened me from my deep slumber. I groaned as I rolled over the sunlight from the window beaming onto my face. My head immediately started to throb. My whole body just felt awful.

I don't even remember making it back to my hotel room.

I sat up in bed in search of my phone so I could see who was blowing my phone up. I finally found it under one of my pillows moments later. I turned it on to see hundreds of thousands of notifications from Instagram and iMessage.

'what the fuck did I do now?'

Morgan H.: Ja Morant?
Morgan H.: I thought we said no relationships rn..when did this happen???
Morgan.: Call me ASAP
P: Meeting when you touch down in ATL!
Coach K: GM GM! Hit me when you're up we need to talk...
Girl Talk: 26 Messages
Hunxho 🖕🏾: wanna make me jealous so bad...burnt out frl shawt 😂
Instagram: 100+ Notifications

Rolling my eyes at some of the messages I read I immediately unlocked my phone and went on Instagram. As soon as the feed refreshed my heart dropped to my stomach. I was once again on the blogs acting a plum fool, but this was the worst one yet.

I was on top of Ja Morant practically dry humping him. I was honestly just upset that I was caught in 4K. Not to mention Coach and P who I know are going to chew me out. They told me to be on my best behavior this trip, but yet here we are.

I hopped out of bed making my way to the bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror my hair all over the place, and I still had on the outfit from last night.