𝙩𝙚𝙣

unedited

iammakaeda.j

swipe

swipe

Liked by jamorant and 520,344 other iammakaeda

iammakaeda.j Sincerely, Makaeda 12/22 🧸

View all 101,380 comments

loriharvey im so so proud of you!!!

justineskye yesss! I can't wait!

dessdior it's gon be a cold winter ❄️👀

lilbaby 🔥🔥🔥

justineskye this cover is everything 😍

sza ❤️❤️❤️

𝗢𝗺𝗻𝗶𝘀𝗰𝗶𝗲𝗻𝘁
𝗢𝗰𝘁𝗼𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝟲𝘁𝗵 𝟭𝟮:𝟮𝟮 𝗽𝗺
𝗟𝗼𝘀 𝗔𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗹𝗲𝘀, 𝗖a
——————————

"Beautiful Day in the neighborhood ladies and gentlemen! If you know you know. If you don't consider it an introduction Makaeda J. is in the building, everybody! Welcome to the neighborhood!" Big Boy spoke into the mic and he gave his daily introduction.

"Thanks for having me" Makeada smiled gracefully, and she readjusted herself in the seat she was in. "It is a pleasure to see you."

"Awe! It's a pleasure to see you too!" She blushed.

She was currently doing the interview that Morgan had talked to her about to promote the album that she had announced earlier that morning and dropping her first single last night.

Ever since she has been getting a lot of love and support from her fans and community. The song had her trending on YouTube and Twitter. She was loving every second of it.

"Ah, you stop that shy business! When we met in the hallway she was acting so shy man. But again welcome! And let me tell you I love the new song with thug! And I know what they sent to me, but is that the new album?" He asked, looking over at her.