𝙤𝙣𝙚

𝗠𝗮𝗸𝗮𝗲𝗱𝗮 𝗝.
𝗔𝘂𝗴𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝟭𝟮𝘁𝗵 𝟱:𝟬𝟬 𝗽𝗺
𝗠𝗶𝗮𝗺𝗶, 𝗙𝗹
________________

"Shot o'clock! Shot o'clock! Shot o'clock!"

My homegirls chanted as I took a shot of Deleon to the head. I placed my hand on my chest as the hot burning sensation of tequila warmed my chest.

"Okay, Jatavia it's your turn babes." Justine poured another shot into the glass.

She raised her hand with the glass for JT to grab.

"Bitch bye. Y'all know I don't drink for real"

She grabbed the shot glass examining it rethinking her decision before she looked between the both of us.

I began to record the moment for my close friends on Instagram.

"Hmm...But I'm not no punk bitch!"

We cheered her on as she took the shot to the head making a sour face and sticking her tongue out at the aftertaste.

"I know that's right!" I stopped recording and rewatched it before posting it on my story.

We were currently pre-gaming on a yacht in Miami. Diddy's yacht to be more specific. Yung Miami was throwing a party to end the summer off just right. Her parties were legendary and I've been honored to attend a few of them.

It was like a summer bash type of vibe and it was invite-only. So if you get an invite you better be there or you're bound to hear about it.

"Okay Bye! I'm going to find Caresha. Y'all good?" Jt said fixing her outfit.

"I'm fine, I'm gonna go find a spot so I can enjoy the view, but still get fucked up at the same time" Justine said as she picked up her belongings and walked over to some lounge chairs that overlooked the railing and the view of the ocean.

"Yeah, I'm good too! I just can't wait to be drunk off my ass later." I followed behind her making myself comfortable on the cushioned chair across from her.

We flew into Miami for the weekend just for the party. I came in from Atlanta where I currently reside, and Justine and JT flew in from LA

"If y'all need anything text me I have my phone on me...and don't do no dumb shit"

Her eyes darted towards me "Makaeda"

I gasped pretending to be shocked.

"JT, please! I've been behaving myself lately." I shrugged.

I've had a few incidents which landed me on the shade room over the past year. None of them were controversial...to me at least.

"Mhmm...be good or you know P and Coach gon' be on your ass" Jt exclaimed.

That was the last thing she said before she walked away to find her friend.

I met JT and Yung Miami when I got signed to QC as an R&B artist.  Jt and I have been hip and hip ever since she's like my big sister.

"I need another shot" I let out a sigh sitting up in the chair. The last thing I needed was both P and Coach on my ass, especially over nothing.

I've been in the industry for almost two years now and people would rather listen to drama and rumors than my actual music.

I poured a shot quickly taking it to the head.

"Kae, don't worry babes we're still gonna have a good night without any drama" Justine said.