Feeling For Her

When he enters his home along with Zoya, another storm was awaiting him. A little moment earlier the smile which was not lifting on his face vanished as soon as he enters his home.

Crossing through the lush green lawn he enters the hall. He finds that little Gurhya crying nonstop while hiding her face in both of her hands.

And near her, his 'life' was lying on the floor motionless. After finding her senseless, for a moment, the heart in his chest miss a strong beat.

But in the next moment, at the speed of light, he came near her. At that time he totally forgets the presence of little Gurhya and Zoya Khan around him.

"Hoor ul Ain..... Hoor ul Ain open your eyes please."

In complete agitation, he was holding her cold hands in his one hand while tapping her cheek with his other hand. While on the other side extreme pain has engulfed Zoya Khan's whole body.

"You were saying that you don't love this girl......? Till when you keep yourself in that illusion Shanzal.....? Till when you evade yourself from the feeling of love."

Zoya Khan's lips turn into a sarcastic smile but in the next moment, she shakes her head in an attempt to get away from every feeling.

"You were showing me something special, Shanzal"

In exasperation, she bit her lips, and letting her patience go she came to sit near him. In response, senseless Shanzal startling looked at her as if he was doubting her mental well-being.

"Why are you looking like that, Hoor ul Ain has made this habit of herself to lose conscious of nothing just to gain your attention, till when you will keep yourself in torment, and by the way it's the responsibility of her husband to take care of her."

She was not that bad from her heart. But right now seeing Shanzal's concern and gentleness for her she feels like her heart has started burning. And because of that burning her tone became harsh.

However, Shanzal didn't like her harsh words a bit and said to her straightly.

"I don't like such words for Hoor ul Ain, Zoya, from now on I shouldn't listen to such words from your mouth."

"Why....... when you are not interested in her a bit when you don't claim to love her, then why are you caring about her, why are you restless for her.... why you don't keep yourself on one side."

She doesn't want to become emotional. But she was forced to become emotional. In response, disturb Shanzal Ali Shah oblivious of her reaction turns his gaze to another side.

He loudly called his driver.

"Yes, Sir......"

The driver came running in a moment and stand in front of them while folding his hand.

"Take Miss to her home."

His words pierced like an arrow into Zoya's heart. Her long big eyes filled with tears. In extreme pain, she mercilessly bit her lip and give a last to Shanzal Ali Sha. Then in a jerk, she gets up and came out running from the hall.