Coming Back

"Y..... you...?"

On the other side of the gate, worn-out Sehrish was standing. After looking at her there was anger as well as astonishment in his eyes.

When she quickly move forward holding his feet and said.

"Forgive me, Bhayya, I am guilty of my actions, for God's sake, believe me, I never think in a dream  that my wrong step will bring such disaster, Bhayya....."

She was badly sobbing. When Shanzal with a jerk freed himself from her grip.

"This is how you silly girls do, they can't think of anything before running away from their parent's house, never think that for unwanted desires they are crumbling those loved ones, how they will remain alive, because of you girls Sehrish we are forced to think that would it better to bury you alive after birth, what do you want to take from here now.....? Nothing is left here, not any relative nor any feeling of relation....."

If he turns his head and looks at her for once he surely will surrender to her. That's why he said in a fuming tone when she again started crying.

"Bhayya..... here ..... look at me when you talk.... you...... you have forgiven me every time for mistakes, y...... you remember, in childhood how I used to tear apart pages of your precious diaries, how I deliberately broke your favorite decoration pieces, how many great harms I did to you, but you never scold me, every time you love me and embrace me, you never make me feel the longing for my favorite ordinary things, then now......then why are you punishing me now by letting me go, bhayya first time in my life you are announcing such hard punishment just because of making me deprive of someone I like.....why......? Are you, not my brother now? Am I not your Seher now, tell me......"

Carrying heavy tears in her eyes she came in front of him. He really loses his control. He quickly caged her in his embrace. He loses his courage.

"Seher.....Seher Papa is no more, y..... you did a great loss for me this time, Seher, you did a great loss....."

He was madly crying like a child and at the same time accusing her. On that, she started crying loudly while asking for his forgiveness.

After lightening their weight heart, both brother and sister came out of the trance of grief and started asking about the well-being each other.

In response, Shanzal tells her whole story of what has happened to him, concisely. After listening to him, she was taken aback by everything.

"It's..... it's really bad happened bhayya, I must die, because of me so many people have to suffer...."

Her tears again started flowing. Wiping out her tears, Shanzal Ali Shah put his lips on her hand.

"Don't say that Seher.... you will never talk about dying, now tell me have you eaten or drink anything.....?"

"No Bhayya, actually I was very depressed, that's how you will act after seeing me in front of your eyes, believe me, Bhayya, after I ran away from this house, three months I spent has been the worst days of my life, not in a single night, I have slept peacefully......"