Facing Her

Sehrish and Zeeshan both shifted to Norway for good. Because Zeeshan can't bear seeing her aunts taunting Sehrish.

That's why after clearing his property issues and settling his business in Norway, he on the constant insistence of Hoor ul Ain shifted to Norway permanently.

On that day, Shanzal Ali Shah has a meeting with Hoor ul Ain's husband, Faisal. So after completely preparing himself, he along with Zoya Khan came to 'Ahmar Village' to participate in a small party organized by her husband.

It was his first proper business dealing with Faisal. Otherwise, they often meet on different parties as chiefs of their companies, priorly.

When they arrive at 'Ahmar Village', the party was just about to begin. Causal was wearing off-white color shalwar kameez today. While he saw  Hoor ul Ain was dressed in a beautiful purple color chiffon sari.

In light makeup, unknown of herself she was serving cold drinks to every coming guest. When Shanzal Ali Shah saw her performing this responsibility, in extreme agitation, he feels like burying himself.

After getting free from serving other guests, she came toward Shanzal Ali Shah and Zoya Khan to serve them a cold drink. He can see invisible pain in her sad and lifeless eyes.

Don't know where her senses were, but as he lowers his gaze and forwarded his hand to take the glass, his eyes caught her soft and delicate right hand which has big bristles on it.
He was startled after seeing that.

Hoor ul Ain tried her best to hide her wounds. But it didn't hide from Shanzal Ali Shah's gazes. While taking a glass, in how much agony he looks at Hoor ul Ain. But she was attentive to her.

Now she was handing over a glass to Zoya Khan while asking about her well-being. In a moment, when she was giving the glass to Zoya Khan, whose bangles has just missed her bristles while taking a glass from her. She feels extreme pain in her hand.

On that, she lost her grip on the glass. And the whole drink fell on Zoya Khan's neatly worn dress. With trembling lips and fear she looks at Faisal to say sorry to him.

But he was already looking at there when taking long steps, he came on her.

"Taashh...... you stupid woman, you even don't know how to deal with guests properly."

With red eyes, he was glaring at her innocent face, when he harshly slap her on her fragile cheek. Shanzal feels his heart has been caught in a fist by someone.

He can't stop himself from yelling at him.

"Control yourself, Mr. Faisal, this drink falls because of Zoya's carelessness, there is no fault of Miss Hoor ul Ain in this."

"So what Mr. Shanzal, this ill-mannered woman doesn't know how to work nicely, I am sorry Miss Zoya Khan, you have to face all of this because of my ignorant wife."

Without paying heed to the guests surrounding he pushes Hoor ul Ain and becomes attentive to Zoya Khan. Shanzal Ali Shah's heart was broken by his act.

He quickly came and hold the stumbling Hoor ul Ain to prevent her from falling. Her eyes were full of tears and were in pain because of too much humiliation.

While Shanzal himself feels his heart squeezing in pain. He kept looking at her painful eyes and feel losing himself.

As expected, injured Hoor ul Ain harshly let herself free from his grip. She glares at his agonizing face with hateful eyes and the next moment collecting herself she disappeared into one of the rooms.

Someone asks Shanzal about his state of heart that how he was bleeding from inside to death. In a heartbreaking state, wiping his teary eyes, he gets up from there and taking long strides he came out of the hall without making any deal with Faisal.

When he was passing through the long gallery, he stopped near a room after hearing Hoor ul Ain crying, which startled him.

"Mama....papa also beat you yesterday, papa is very bad, I hate him...."

With the stifling sobbing of Hoor ul Ain there, he listens to the voice of a small child. Again he was shattered.

Today again Hoor ul Ain was hurt because of him. But today he finds himself totally helpless.

She despises him a lot. Her hate for him was that much whenever her gaze coincidentally rise on her dashing face, the extremeness of anger that spills from her crystal eyes always feel to burn him alive.

"Ohh my God.... tell me how I let that innocent girl share her miseries? How I wipe her every tear with my lips and collect all her pains to my heart, what I do......."

In a completely restlessness state, he clasps his hair in both hands thinking helplessly. And the next moment, taking long strides he came out of Ahmar Village.

Many coming days of his life were spent in complete restlessness. Whenever he closes his eyes, instantly someone's eyes filled with tears come to his imagination.

And he in utter desperation just lurch. Zeeshan till now was not aware of her miserable life. Because in front of him, she cleverly acts like living happily.

That's why he was still unknown of her actual state. But Shanzal Ali Shah was not unaware of her torment and anguish.

On that day, he happened to find her in the market. He stubbornly came in front of her and block her way.

Please follow, like, and comment to support me. Your small gesture means a lot to me.

Thank you ☺