25: Elevatophobia

Twenty-five: Elevatophobia

!!!

"Is everyone okay?" Robin asked once the room - an elevator - stopped moving.

"Yeah, I'm great now that I know the Russians can't decide elevators! Jesus Christ." Steve shouted.

"Just so you nerds are aware, I'm supposed to be spending the night at Tina's. And Gina always covers for me. But if I'm not home for Uncle Jack's party tomorrow, and my mom finds out you five are responsible, shes gonna hunt you down one by one and slit. Your. Throats." Erica told the group.

"I don't care about Tina, or Uncle Jack's party. Your mom's not gonna be able to find us... If we're dead in a Russian elevator!" Steve snapped. Max rolled her eyes at the group and turned to look at Y/n, only to find she was on the floor, unconscious. "Y/n? Y/n!" Max started to panic, grabbing everyone's attention as she crouched down to the girl. "She's not moving!" Max informed them after gently shaking her. Dustin walked over to crouch down to Y/n as well. "Shit. Y/n? Y/n?"

"What happened to her?" Erica asked, looking back at Robin and Steve to see if anyone would answer. "I don't know, I- I think she hit her head!" Max told the four. Nobody knew what to do, so they all started yelling for the girl to wake.

"Y/n!"

"Y/n, get up!"

"Y/n can you hear me!?"

"Come on, Y/n, please!"

"Y/n!?" The now-awake girl heard before she opened her eyes. The voices yelling for her sounded like they were really far away, or underwater. It was as if Y/n had earplugs on. She opened her eyes the slightest bit, immediately squinting at the light. She was met with the sight of everyone looking down at her with concerned looks, and Max looked like she was about to cry.

Max let out a sigh of relief when the girl awoke. She helped her sit up before pulling her in for a hug. "Shit, Y/n, you scared the shit out of me." The redhead told her. Once Y/n actually gained a sense of her surroundings, she hugged Max back.

Y/n felt horrible.

Her head was pounding, she could hear her heartbeat, the room was spinning, and she was nauseous.

The hug lasted a while, neither girl wanting to pull away. Erica furrowed her brows at how long the hug lasted before realizing and whispering "Oh." So quietly it was almost inaudible.

Once the girls pulled away,
Y/n reached up to touch the back of her head. When her hand came in contact with her head, she felt the sticky liquid. "Shit." She muttered before she even looked at her hand. When she did look at her hand, seeing the blood didn't make it any better. It didn't help anyone else there, either.

"Shit, okay, Y/n?" Robin called her attention. "Do you know who I am?"

Y/n nodded. "Robin." She said, slurring her words.

Robin smiled. "Good! Okay, can you name everyone in this room for me?"

"Max, Robin, Steve, Dustin, Erica, Me." Y/n slurred, pointing to each person as she said their name.

"Okay! Good! Good, are you dizzy?" Robin asked.

Y/n nodded. "There's two of you."