chapter twenty one.

excuse any mistakes.

𝐌𝐢𝐞𝐤𝐞 𝐂𝐚𝐩𝐫𝐢 𝐃𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐨𝐧
𝙹𝙴𝚁𝚂𝙴𝚈 𝙲𝙸𝚃𝚈, 𝙽𝙹.

"You ready to do sum out your comfort zone?" Keanu asked Mieke, who looked at him with a confused look. "You gotta trust me on this one." he added before the elevator opened.

The night of their date had arrived, and both Keanu and Mieke were filled with eagerness.

Mieke was eager to see what Keanu had planned for the two of them meanwhile Keanu was eager for Mieke to see what he had planned for them. Keanu had recommended a casual yet cute outfit for the special and romantic date he had in store for them which already was going to happen, Every outfit Mieke wore was cute.

"Where you got us at Keanu?" Hands tucked inside her jacket pockets, Mieke inquired as they stood atop a seemingly random building.

"Wait, You gone see."  Keanu smirked, leaving Mieke puzzled. Standing behind her, he placed his hands on her shoulders, guiding her to face a particular direction. "You see that?" He asked.

"See what? The sky?" Mieke said.

"Yes, the sky, but specifically that." He indicated, pointing towards it.

"That helicopter?"

"Yeah."

"Yes, I see the helicopter. What about it?" Mieke questioned. "I only have one thing in mind and I'm praying it's not what I'm thinking."

"Yeah, We're going on a helicopter ride."

Mieke gave Keanu a skeptical look, as if he were as absurd as someone that's loud early in the morning. "I'm not going on that."

"Come onnn, It's gone be fun." He draped an arm around her shoulders.

"I don't know the pilot that well to trust him working a plane I'm on. I don't know him at all."

"Youn know them workers from McDonald's yet you trusting them with making your food."

"You ate a lil bit." Arms crossed, Mieke observed the helicopter as it touched down. "Come on. My life is in your hands." She informed, and Keanu smiled. They approached the helicopter, exchanging greetings with the friendly pilot. After receiving instructions for the ride, Mieke and Keanu boarded, ensuring their safety.

"Alright, welcome aboard." Lloyd, the pilot, greeted them cheerfully. He adjusted his headset and glanced back at them "Yall ready?"

"My life is in your hands, Lloyd." Mieke quipped, a hint of nervousness and humor in her tone, earning a chuckle from both Keanu and Lloyd.

"Don't worry, I'll take good care of yall, so don't you worry. I've been doing this for 30 years now, and I have never had a single accident."

"30 years?" Mieke asked "How old are you?"

"I'm 58 years old, but I've been flying since I was 28 years old." Lloyd answered Mieke's question. She glanced at Keanu, clearly surprised, as Lloyd didn't appear anywhere near his actual age; he seemed more like he was in his 20's.