042

Simone Laysia Brown
|Cece|
January 9th

It is January 9th of the new year, two weeks being away from my family. I spent new years day crying myself to sleep.

Was I right for losing hope, they ain't coming to get me, it has been exactly 10 days that I have been here and with each day, bits of the sense of hope left me and of course, I hate it but I can't help but feel hopeless.

I share a room with Landon and suprisingly, he has kept his hands to himself which I am glad for cause the Lord knows how disgusted I would be if his soldiers would have been floating around Semaj's seed.

Speaking of Semaj, I miss him. Yesterday was our 1month anniversary, I thought about how we would celebrate it, dinner, long drives or sex, whatever it would have been, I know that I would be happy but Landon took that away from me.

Ooh, Porsha. That bitch gets on my damn nerves, every single day, it's her talking about what she gon' do when she sees Semaj, "oh, I can't wait to see Lee, I'm gonna give him a long kiss" like bitch, tell me how my coochie taste. But I think her and Ty got a thing going on because one night, I went to the kitchen and I saw them in the hallway giggling and shit but that literally ain't my business.

And Ty deadass betrayed us(the crew), nigga was just repping R60NHC months ago and now it's, "I've always been 8trey" like nigga, how?

The living conditions are fair to be honest, I thought I would have been sleeping in some dirty ass room and eat scraps for food but not at all, I sleep in a clean room, use a clean bathroom, got new clothes and I eat good food...

Well takeouts but still, it's good.

I'm glad even tho I was kidnapped, I'm living good because I'm pregnant and I do not want to lose my baby because I wasn't eating good or whatever plus they haven't beaten me up since the last time but my bruises aren't healing at all. I ain't got no ointments or a heating pad for my back which I begged Landon for but he refused so if I can say I'm struggling, it is because of my back injury.

I sat on the bed thinking about nothing in particular as I heard Landon in the bathroom showering.

I looked at his phone as it sat on the nightstand, I wanna call Semaj or sumbody but I really ain't memorize their numbers.

I starting think about a way to communicate with them...

Bingo!

I left my phone on the nightstand back in Atlanta, I know my number fasho.

I snatched Landon's phone off the nightstand, shit!, ion know this nigga password.

I tried random numbers

1956
7213
0475
3495

They didn't work, I tried his birth year, it ain't work.

I then began to think about what his password could be, me!

2002

*access granted*

I went to the dialing pad and dialed my number in before calling it.

*ringing*

"Who this on Simone-"

"Semaj, it's me". I said almost bursting into tears just from hearing his voice

I heard shuffling, "Simone, I need you to tell me where you at, baby". He said

"Back in Hunts Points, I don't know where exactly"

"Ayt, I need you to pin yo' location"

I shook my head, "I'm using Landon's phone, I can't". I cried

"Ayt that's okay, don't cry. Nessa, track this number for me". He said talking to Nessa

"That's Cece?". I heard her say

I heard shuffling, "Hey mamas". Nessa said sniffling

"Hey". I sniffled

"How you feeling". She asked

I sighed, "Trapped". I said

"Yeah I know, how's the baby". She whispered

I shrugged, "So far good, I think". I said

I heard the shower water stop, Landon's done, shit!

"Umm, Landon's coming, you got the number?". I asked as I heard him grunting in the bathroom

I heard shuffling over the phone, "Yeah, she did. Be good for me ayt, I'm coming tuh get you". He said

"Okay, I gotta go, baby". I said then hung up

I deleted the call history then exited out the dialing pad, switched off his phone and put it back on the nightstand.

Gotta hand it to Landon, he taught me how to act fast.

"Act fast, time ain't never been on yo side and never will be"

Landon walked out off the bathroom rubbing his ear.

He looked at me, "Anybody call for me?". He asked and I tried my best to not squirm in nervousness

I shook my head, "No, I didn't hear your phone ring". I said softly

He made a face, "What's wrong witchu?". He asked making me jerk my head back

I scoffed, "It ain't everyday I get kidnapped, or beaten up and slashed". I said

He chuckled, "That's in the past, we stopped". He said

I rolled my eyes, "It's in the past but these scars and bruises are still here, they ain't stay in the past". I retorted

He glared at me, "You needa tone that attitude down for me, Laysia. Ion take that shit likely, you outta all people should know". He said making me nod my head and stay quiet

Semaj needa come now!

So we know how Simone's doing over there
Porsha needa chill her tattias
She smart as hell for calling her phone
Semaj and Nessa to the rescue
Follow, vote, comment and share💞
Stay tuned😘