chpt 8

.

'

"Yeah "last time" my ass..." Blaze mutterd too himself. He watched the new guy talking to Lucas From across the cafeteria. He was okay with Andrew being close with his boyfriend, since that was Lucas's best friend for a long time, but another guy? No he didn't like that.

Blaze kept watching as the guy kept randomly touching or ruffling Lacas hair. But then Andrew sat randomly in between them. He looked at me giving me a dumbs up making sure Lucas didn't see. Before he started to talk too both of them, I smiled at that.

I'm glad we didn't kill that one a long time ago.

(His other split personality voice is a mood fr💅)

I stopped staring after that now paying attention to my friends. Most of them talking about Soccer and the other half talking about girls.

"Hey, don't you think it's weird Abby hasn't gotten here too annoy Blaze?" Carlos said with a playful look. I tensed up a bit. Shit

"Yeah usually she'd be here any second." Chris said eating his chicken nuggets.

"Omg! bro, you know what that means?" Carlos said smiling wide. "What?" I bluntly said looking at him.

"She finnaly moved on from you! You're FREE!!" He shouted jumping up. The whole cafeteria went quiet looking at Carlos. He laughed nervously before sitting down back in his seat.

"That might be true actually." Damian said while cleaning his glasses.

"Way to exaggerate the whole thing Carlos." I said giving him an annoyed look. He scratched his head

"sorry." He said smiling. "But you're finnaly free. Hopefully." He repeated.

Or dead.

Shut it.

What they can't hear me just you and the other people on the other side of the screen.:)

What?

Nothing-

"What's your thought on this Blaze?" Damain asked looking at me while he stole a chicken nugget from Chris
"Hey!" Chris said annoyed.

"Well I'm actually happy that she isn't here." I said shrugging. Carlos nods "About damn time she moves on from you. She started to sound more of a stalker or something in those
tele novelas." "Carlos cool it down with you shows it's getting in your head a lot." Damian said.

"Fine, Anyways let's go outside now and play soccer."

Welp he likes to talk alot. But it's fine he's my friend.

We got up from the table to dump out our trays. Then went outside to play.

______________/________________/__________

Lucas pov-

I moved a bit away from Jacob he was the new guy, and I decided to maybe become his friend. He didn't understand what space ment. But I didn't say anything because I felt bad.

Before Andrew sat in-between us. I sigh relief. I kept eating my lunch while Andrew started to talk to me and Jacob.

"So you're Lucas best friend?" Jacob asked. I looked at him nodding my head. "Yeah, why?" Andrew asked confused while he stole a fry from my tray. I looked at him annoyed.