chpt 5

.

Blaze pov:

I took a sip of my drink while listening to Abby talk. God she's so annoying.
"So anyways! I was wondering if... you'd maybe like too go out on more dates with me?" Abby asked with a playful smile. Oh not this again.

"Abby I've told you a million times. I'm not interested." I explained. Why couldn't she just understand? She looked at me hurt but also annoyed.
"But you said yes to hang out with me~" She protest. "That's because I knew you wouldn't stop until I'd say yes. I didn't say this was a "date." I interrupted. Rolling my eyes.
"Look, like I said. No, means no. Go chase after someone else, But not me." I get up about to leave. But she grabbed my arm.

"come on give me a chance." She said with a fake smile.

"I said no."

"B-but why?" She asked, trying to look all innocent like always.

I tensed up a bit was she joking? I looked at her annoyed.
"Are you fucking serious-" I stopped myself from snapping at her. I made her let go of my arm. About to walk away.

"Look, if it's about how I treated Lucas... It's in the past now, I'm sorry." She lies.
I wish I could kill her.

(lore?😀)

I ignored her walking out of the restaurant.

I walked back home my mind wondering off about Lucas.
H

ow cute he looked all embarrassed in class, his body, his kissable lips, his kind personality. Everything about him was perfect.

It's only been 2 hours, and yet I still wanna see him. My mind racing on what we could've been doing right now. if I didn't have to go with Abby today. I could've been fucking him... his tears eyes when I'd tease his dick, his body pressed against mine, how he'd moan my name in pleasure...

"I want him. all to myself." I whisper.
"What's wrong with me... he's already my boyfriend. He's not an object." I felt my face all red.

Fuck..I'm becoming too obsessed again.

--------------

I arrived back in the apartment going inside. Seeing blaze wasn't in the living room. I dropped my backpack In my room, before heading to Lucas's room. His door was opened like expected.

"Hey Lucas I'm back." I bluntly said seeing him sitting against his bed. Looking at his phone. He looked at me smiling. "How'd it go?" He asked sitting up from his bed. He sounded a bit jealous. "Boring like always." He laughed a bit. I sat beside him.

My hand caressing his cheek. I smiled while looking at him.

"You better not try anything..." Lucas warned embarrassed.

"Like what? This?" I suddenly pinned him against the bed. Smashing my lips against his.

"Mnn!" He moan.

I bit his bottom lip forcing my tongue in his mouth. I felt him squirm a bit.
My hand holding his cheek keeping him in place.

"Nngh... w-wait~" He whimperd, his face all flustered. As he tries to push me off, but I didn't budge.
"I'm tired of waiting. Just let me take control for once~"